The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!.... this thread went on the third page of the fun section.... people we need some life in here.....its just like tht time when i was in 1946 and gandhi was giving this super boring speech and i went on to the back stage and give him a WEGGIE :lol: .....omg all the brits loved it and you should ve seen nehru's face too haahahah..... man i am so random :rolleyes: ...all thanks to this thread and avy :BL:

:6 what!!! u did ....wha.... lol...i will just ignore that part lol :p

lol anyways :happy: awww lol...bff forever lol

lol so yeah...this weekend hmmm.. kirtan competition tommorrow....(psst if we win we get to go to london lol) ....and then vaisakhi program on sunday at gurdwara , plus theres gatka (get ready for singhin power lol) so yeah :)..see ya guys monday lol gurfateh jioo:cool:

lol yea.... but the next day i made it up to him and we sat together had some fun along with my skittles... which turned him so high tht he ended up giving himself a WEGGIE :lol: and that was even more funny coz he just loved his own WEGGIE :rolleyes: hahah... i know i am nasty

ohhh heyyyyyyy how about some lassi as a treat for vaisakhi .... pjs u in? :rolleyes:

avy .... girl you make me feel so proud.... go girl !!! ;) and do put some pictures afterwards :D

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!.... this thread went on the third page of the fun section.... people we need some life in here.....its just like tht time when i was in 1946 and gandhi was giving this super boring speech and i went on to the back stage and give him a WEGGIE :lol: .....omg all the brits loved it and you should ve seen nehru's face too haahahah..... man i am so random :rolleyes: ...all thanks to this thread and avy :BL:

LOL

lol jas ahahah, :p...so hilarious lol...

sorry couldnt take pictures of the competitoin lol...we got 2nd place so we dont get to go to london :(...its all good lol we participated and thats what mattered lol....

hey yeah lassi in the celeration of vaiskhai is good lol ...come on pjs veerji lassi plzz lol..

summers here btw:| hot days now ..that means workout