The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

jassa veerji, u really should start writing fiction! :happy: Hey Avnit Phenji, its the participation that matters! Man i cant even hit a single note, let alone doing kirtan! And look at you! Waheguru, all this kirpa is more than enough! :D

And no lassi for kids, have some shardaayi instead lol, ive got badams and mughz crushed nicely in koondi dandah lol :D :happy:

jassa veerji, u really should start writing fiction! :happy: Hey Avnit Phenji, its the participation that matters! Man i cant even hit a single note, let alone doing kirtan! And look at you! Waheguru, all this kirpa is more than enough! :D

And no lassi for kids, have some shardaayi instead lol, ive got badams and mughz crushed nicely in koondi dandah lol :D :happy:

your right pjs.... may be thats what I would do this summer... create a desi version of harry potter.... harri singh puttar :lol: ..... hahha..... wondering wht wud i do with voldermort..... may be a real arrogant name like kharraggh singh should be his subsitute haha....!!!

and pjs i def wud include ur lassi into my fiction as well so you better help me with the plot :D

your right pjs.... may be thats what I would do this summer... create a desi version of harry potter.... harri singh puttar :lol: ..... hahha..... wondering wht wud i do with voldermort..... may be a real arrogant name like kharraggh singh should be his subsitute haha....!!!

and pjs i def wud include ur lassi into my fiction as well so you better help me with the plot :D

lol yeah jas you should totally write one lol...lol harri sing puttar is quite funny ,...kharagh singh hmmm yeah hey that actually sounds pretty nice lol :D

yup yuppjs veerji participation is what matters lol ..its ok veerji wit gurus kirpa maybe you will learn too but seriosuly i wouls say learn a tanti saaj because harmonium is not a sikh i in the first place ...we need ot bring the real stuff back in our panth :)

ohhhhhh shardaaayiii is so much better jas!!! say yes to shardaaayiiii come one come one plzzzz..ohhh badam kut kut ke yumyum...mun ch paani ageya lol

haha jassa i wish i had a hyperactive brain like yours but sadly for you im thick as a brick lol :p but yeah, if you do wish to do my 'lassi' plot make sure you ahem.. forward the appropriate royalties to me lol :happy: :p

Have some shardaayi phenji, jassa jee!!! :D im going to add lots of baraf to it as well, super chilled shardaaaaayi aaajo aaajo!!!

wow i love the innovation show by you guys..... yea I should definitely bring forward the lassi flavor and shardayi flavor in my novel but yea one thing tht i wont miss is A WEGGIE GIFT TO GANDHI from my character...hahah... omg and how about gettin gandhi into that stuff .... u guys with me ???? :rolleyes: haha

llol I ll keep tht in mind pjs veerji.... but the only problem I have with me is my forgetful memory and my time travel...... and my school haha... how about you guys help me with this book????.... we ll def kick some A S S ....... ooooo how about this book how gandhi got so high that he forgot to wear his dhoti ......hahahahhahah :p