The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

yes and she hardly ever shows up here..... <_<

anyways..... whats everybody doing this summer?? :rolleyes: ... i think i might learn how to give a weggie to a robot.... :p yea i know i am weird :excl:

hmm just got married, so i be out and about with my wifey :o

aww.... but girl tell me about being busy... well i got my college with my "last" sem yayyy lol and on top of that my TIME TRAVEL.... yes I did some weird and interesting things with my science project and it so turns out I can give a weggie to Gandhi and some other famous nerds during the last century....lol

still brainfarting to the MAXXXX.... yooooohoooooo!!!!! :lol: :D ANYONE WANNA JOIN THE CLUB !!!!! :rolleyes:

ooooooo and where are my skittles ...darn it :@ !!!!

Haha yes pjs veerji, that is my real name!! happy.gif

Lol you guys are all choooo chweeeeet haha thank you sooo much, definately made my day laugh.gif

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my name too smile.gif

@ LSB veerji congrats!! biggrin.gif

@Njjassa SOWWIEEE!! I'm just suuuper busy with school and stuff, just finished exams etc. I'm a busy busy bee!

@Njjassa

erm so what u doing in summer O.o (tho i dont know if is summer, but today i am so cold)

lol okkk...

hmm....i want to learn a new shabad..anyone has some tunes and shabads they want tme to learn...cuz i seriosuly cant find any at the moment...i dont mind if there akj or classical or anything ..i definately wan tot learn

and i know u guys like kirtan so yeha help me out lol :)

guys I think I have a caught an allergy after wrestling with my leprechaun in my closet last night :sad: .... any suggestions???.... i think i might even be growing hair on my wrist coz of this stupid allergy lol :ph34r: