The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

hahhaha..... u really did tht? lol.......i remember my bro happens to got scared while i was opening a door in our house while he was watching The Eye :6 ...... i think the scariest movie award should be given to Texas Chainsaw Massacre.... the ultimate halloween scarer lol

haha talkin about scary movie... my fav one was the third one... with charlie sheen givin out his best... hahahah ..... the best part during the movie was when the aliens finally show up and they wud pee using thru their fingers hahhahahahhah.....but i liked charlie sheen's role especially in the movie though...

hey have u seen Hills Have Eyes movie series? is it scary?

oh i think it was about a segregated area havin some kind of a nuclear testing site or something so ppl living there becomes genetically abnormal or somethin ..... n some finally drives in thru tht time somehow and it all starts from there .. :umm:

u know the kind of a movie am really waitin for...... a movie based on aliens and abductions... coz thas creepy n scary...... u know any good ones from the past ?

haha i happen to ve the first reply on 243 ... yayy.... damn i gotta leave for my class now .... lol but will wait for ur response :D