Sign in to follow this  
AvnitK

The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

im great! just frustrated that some sites are being blocked on this ganda school computer man its seriously being a padh

the singhs on here need to get a grip :D ride a pny... pah! how is everyone then? caveman? surinderjit? avnit? nijassa? harjeet? and the rest fo them?

caveman is fine, how are you mr singh? i appricitate someong asking how i am no one has asked me that on this forum in ages people think im a RSS agent LOL

the singhs on here need to get a grip :D ride a pny... pah! how is everyone then? caveman? surinderjit? avnit? nijassa? harjeet? and the rest fo them?

im fine bhai, thanks, debating whether or not to start upa yoga regimen, oh, and i finally got out of the army too.. lol :)

wow ok home computer is better

yeah i know cavemans been getting really hard times on this forums lol

hey i said hi and asked ur so mean u never reply! such a padh yaarr

surinder out of the army thats great! u still going to that one sikhi camp??

learning how to drive??

wow ok home computer is better

yeah i know cavemans been getting really hard times on this forums lol

hey i said hi and asked ur so mean u never reply! such a padh yaarr

surinder out of the army thats great! u still going to that one sikhi camp??

learning how to drive??

nah i dont think im going i havent seen that singh in awhile lol.

the army made me cut my hair and shave and i ddi, it was just for 5 days so its okay lol...

and im not worried about driving right now, i feel allw eird or soemthing lol... im not much of a worker type anyways lol

im great! just frustrated that some sites are being blocked on this ganda school computer man its seriously being a padh

unfortunately for you.

caveman is fine, how are you mr singh? i appricitate someong asking how i am no one has asked me that on this forum in ages people think im a RSS agent LOL

i'm doing okay thanks! well, i'll be sure to ask you how you do more often lol, rss agent? don't listen to them, you know who you are, rss agent or not, your still the topic starter of the famous 'Snow thread' :D

im fine bhai, thanks, debating whether or not to start upa yoga regimen, oh, and i finally got out of the army too.. lol :)

is that a good thing or bad thing that your out the army? happy birthday anyways!

is that a good thing or bad thing that your out the army? happy birthday anyways!

I think its a very good thing, haha

caveman ur soo not a rss agent

harsimrat veerji is our earfused bhaji (get it kanfused) lol

and surinder is our army guy

and im just a little speck of the attention here

it has to be said...apparently I am because i go to a certain Akara and also narrow minded people think just because I go somewhere i would be like the person who ever thinks that needs their head checked, example my history teacher is a marxist, just because he believes in that school of thought doesn't mean as a student of his i will be influenced by him, also people on this forum have said many times ''caveman does idol worship'' that line made me laugh because i havent stepped in to a ''hindu mandir'' so people on this forum should keep their personal judgments about people who they dont know to themselves.

if i was this RSS agent i would have made a big impact believe me :)

unfortunately for you.

i'm doing okay thanks! well, i'll be sure to ask you how you do more often lol, rss agent? don't listen to them, you know who you are, rss agent or not, your still the topic starter of the famous 'Snow thread' :D

oh yes :cool: :cool:

lol.

you're the school nerd around here, doing all them college classes and such lol :)

lol.

you're the school nerd around here, doing all them college classes and such lol :)

LOL, man ive finished college today, was my last day..7years at that school

UNI NOW!! cant wait