The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

lol.... u sound like ur goin out of town or something for a long period of time lol..... i still dont understand why so many ppl not wanna atleast say hi at an off topic thread like ours .... lol.... may be ur right..... thas how we all get bored so fast.......hey wht happened at supernatural i missed it damn...... i jus saw the last part of it when dean was confronting with the angel guy and the other dude while ruby was in the same room... damn i feel so bad now missing the whole thing .....

lol I said I would come online sometimes lol

well there was a girl in a mental hospital and she said she can here the angels talk

and the she heard that the devil was going to emerge and tule the world or something

and the demons were after her.... so a demon possessed a nurse who worked there and tried to attack her but she had good defense that she ran out of the mental hospital...

dean and sam were told about her by Ruby and when they went to the girls house to get more information from her parents they found her parents dead

oops I forgot to mention that she drew whatever she saw in her mind when the angels tlaked lol wierd huh

and then dean saw a picture and it had the same symbol that the girl drew in her scrapbook which she left at the hospital... it was the symbolin the church

so they went there and found her the funny part is when they told her their names she said she already knew them and was happy to see them

next thing u know the statue in the room has blood coming out of it and the girl says the demons are coming

all of a sudden ruby comes in and tells them that there are demons outside ....the girl gets scared becuz ruby is a demon and usually all demons are bad.. lol ahha

so sam tries to fight the demon but cant becuz hes too strong and when dean tries the demon reminds him of what happened to him in hell

samm stabs the guy with the magic knife but it doesnt work the demon was really strong so dean and sam jump out the window and ruby leaves with the girl

but the irony sam leaves the magic knife

rest ill tell u later lol

dang that seems likea report lol wooohooo lol ahahh

lol tht was quite descriptive of u :p ....... thanks for sharing it though haha...... wt i dont get is why cant dean get to have a super power or somethin since hes already been hell and a part of him reminds him about helll...... i like the angel guy's role though...... calm and deep ..... wonder wt the other guy s supposed to do.... he looks kinda scary though ... grim....

well there was a girl in a mental hospital and she said she can here the angels talk

and the she heard that the devil was going to emerge and tule the world or something

and the demons were after her.... so a demon possessed a nurse who worked there and tried to attack her but she had good defense that she ran out of the mental hospital...

dean and sam were told about her by Ruby and when they went to the girls house to get more information from her parents they found her parents dead

oops I forgot to mention that she drew whatever she saw in her mind when the angels tlaked lol wierd huh

and then dean saw a picture and it had the same symbol that the girl drew in her scrapbook which she left at the hospital... it was the symbolin the church

so they went there and found her the funny part is when they told her their names she said she already knew them and was happy to see them

next thing u know the statue in the room has blood coming out of it and the girl says the demons are coming

all of a sudden ruby comes in and tells them that there are demons outside ....the girl gets scared becuz ruby is a demon and usually all demons are bad.. lol ahha

so sam tries to fight the demon but cant becuz hes too strong and when dean tries the demon reminds him of what happened to him in hell

samm stabs the guy with the magic knife but it doesnt work the demon was really strong so dean and sam jump out the window and ruby leaves with the girl

lol the rest of the story sam tells dean wh he trusts ruby so much

theres alot of demns in the parking lot of their motel room so ruby cant call them so she possesses a maid and goes into the room and tell them where to meet her and warns them about the demons ....

sam and dean go into the woods into a little hut the girl is now calm cz she likes ruby becuz shes not like other demons

next thing u know the girl says "there here!" and sam dean make her hide tuby's asking for the magic knife and dean says they dont have it

but instead of the demons the angels come in and yeah u know what happened after lol

yeah when I describe I describe every single little detail lol ahah

its like a big problem lol can get annoying sometimes too cuz i want to explain something short but it turns out to be a big page lol

lol the rest of the story sam tells dean wh he trusts ruby so much

theres alot of demns in the parking lot of their motel room so ruby cant call them so she possesses a maid and goes into the room and tell them where to meet her and warns them about the demons ....

sam and dean go into the woods into a little hut the girl is now calm cz she likes ruby becuz shes not like other demons

next thing u know the girl says "there here!" and sam dean make her hide tuby's asking for the magic knife and dean says they dont have it

but instead of the demons the angels come in and yeah u know what happened after lol

yeah when I describe I describe every single little detail lol ahah

its like a big problem lol can get annoying sometimes too cuz i want to explain something short but it turns out to be a big page lol

hmm..... man supernatural rocks.... i mean with angels being included in the show makes it even more interesting to watch..... hey is the twilight movie based on a novel with the same name or somethin.....????..... yea i think the movie is cool too...... dunno why so many teen girls r dying for the guy in the movie...... he kinda looks like hes gay lol