The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

dude i seriously thought tht SS was one place where there was no discrimination...... :@ ..... i am here everyday alongwith avnit :S how cud u forget me :@

Is it me or does it seem that AvnitK bhenji is the only one keeping this thread alive...???
lol the guys looks gay I agree with u about that lol

the main guy in the movie was in the harry potter movie i guess the fourth one .... he played cedric diggory....... lol... am such a nerd...... who else like watching or reading harry potter here.... plz gimme some company..... lol..... calling all NERDS ....!!!! lol

hmm..... i can bet tht sam of supernatural probably wud ve made a better vampire in this movie or dean lol...... lets mix supernatural and twilight...... twightural lol where dean and sam kick some vampire <banned word filter activated> ... sure wud be fun to watch..... am actually lookin forward for "The Day the Earth Stood Still".... coz of my alien fantasies lol..... but keanu reeves makes a heck of an creepy alien :rolleyes:

oh god jas lol ahah

no not twightural more like supertwiliht lolaaha

my fantasies lol scooby doo and the alien invsion is a good movie for u ok lol

oh god keanu reeves is just good for matrix lol

oh god jas lol ahah

no not twightural more like supertwiliht lolaaha

my fantasies lol scooby doo and the alien invsion is a good movie for u ok lol

oh god keanu reeves is just good for matrix lol

lol..... no sachi i like keanu reeves.... i was waitin for him from a long time to show up in a role like tht ..... i liked his role in the movie constantine.... if you havent seen tht... shud watch.... love tht movie.....

hahah supertwilight .... lets make a tadka of both supernatural and twilight lol

yea sure lol.... and get some super creepy vampires demons and whole lot of other freaks to do some stand up comedy in the movie... lol...... tht wud cheer audience..... orr i ll make them carry my majh's GOHAAA lolzzzz haha

yea sure lol.... and get some super creepy vampires demons and whole lot of other freaks to do some stand up comedy in the movie... lol...... tht wud cheer audience..... orr i ll make them carry my majh's GOHAAA lolzzzz haha