The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

gulkesh=live to love....... i thought u wud remember her name :S ......but am still wondering whose gona be lucifer ... the ultimate bad guy in the movie.....

ahhhhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnn.....smooth jas!!! i used "live-to-love" for a reason!! ahhaha jk :p

YEA THATS RITE!!! ME IS GULKESH!!! YEAH MAN THATS MY NAME!!! kick butt....hanna??????

ahhahah bad grammar!!! BROKEN ENGLISH!! LOVE IT!!!! :lol:

NOW HOWS DAT FOR OFF TOPIC?????? hehehe........ :p

wow......Jas and Avnit are liek the only ones keeping this tread alive!!!

Good work people!! :WOOHOO:

lol... thanks for the energetic cheer gul.... i like calling u "gul" haha.... well i had ur name remembered smewhere back in my mind and it suddenly popped up......

lets organize an off topic party or somethin around here lol..... avnit , gul, harvey and everyone else invited lol..... :) )))) am thinkin bigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg lol

sounds good.. lets set the venue to be SS ..... and we ll ve electronic or online snacks and food around here lol.... which is actually free..... so yay!! :D .....

yea it cud be boring sometimes but there was a follow up show after UFO hunters ....it was called the gray's agenda.... tht was some kind of a show ..... analyzed on all the gray aliens tht ve been causing ppl trouble ... super creepy and interesting :happy:

sounds good.. lets set the venue to be SS ..... and we ll ve electronic or online snacks and food around here lol.... which is actually free..... so yay!! :D .....

yea it cud be boring sometimes but there was a follow up show after UFO hunters ....it was called the gray's agenda.... tht was some kind of a show ..... analyzed on all the gray aliens tht ve been causing ppl trouble ... super creepy and interesting :happy:

lol yeah i saw that itsa called UFO files lol

yeah it was funny cuz they were like only 400 ppl in the world claim to have seen these stuff

lol harvey ummm u know u cant lol ahah jk jk

yes u can

lol... thanks for the energetic cheer gul.... i like calling u "gul" haha.... well i had ur name remembered smewhere back in my mind and it suddenly popped up......

lets organize an off topic party or somethin around here lol..... avnit , gul, harvey and everyone else invited lol..... :) )))) am thinkin bigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg lol

haha....no probs!! that lil cheer took all the energy out of me!! haha jk. :o "GUL" ????????

:6 oh no u don't!! I have a hard time as it is getting everyone at school to stop calling me "gully"!!! It sucks!! Now even one of my teachers has started calling me that :umm:

awwww...its nice to know that u had my name remembered somewhere in the back of your mind!! :lol:

as for the party....ill be there!! :p