Sign in to follow this  
AvnitK

The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

i need skittles dude im like out of it... either skittles or anything other that has sugar... i miss you jas!!!!.... i need to tlak to u ill send a message right now lol

ur soo lazy its ok i lazy too lol...

hey surinder how you been been so long since i talked to you

hey avnit, doing fine

sorry about how i acted last time i was around

im doing great, and you? :)

Im going to college soon to be a psychologist :D ~ Placement testing dec 7th

oooooo yea..... i need my skittles having realized just not tht i have an exam on tuesday and am just starting lol...am so lazy...hey avy where in the world have u been these days.... lol

hey surinder hows it goin buddy....?

jassa, see above :p this place seems slow, i'll try to bring it up to par... hahah :D

oooooo yea..... i need my skittles having realized just not tht i have an exam on tuesday and am just starting lol...am so lazy...hey avy where in the world have u been these days.... lol

hey surinder hows it goin buddy....?

jassa, see above :p this place seems slow, i'll try to bring it up to par... hahah :D

dont worry surinder... as long as we are all here this place wont go too slow..... :-)..... lets make this one of the oldest threads in SS.....how about that?

avy btw looks like i am reminding you everytime for my emails :sad: ....lol..... and oh yeah speakin of the old threads....we re still miss some of the original members of this threads ... ppl like peacemaker..... where the heck has he been :huh:

lol.... i bet u do..... but we still need more ppl around in here...... harsimrat is also gone it seems like :-(....... may be i shud put up a free sktilles day for everyone to come lol....or free chocolate or free whatever the candy it might be lol

lol wow you are so public haha...... yea true i have been on a diff planet actually.... me and luke skywalker were just having parties every other galactic day lol..... we had a pretty bad hangover... speaking of the devil... did anyone see hangover ?.... best movie of 2009 and the only good thing happened in tht year for me lol

lol wow you are so public haha...... yea true i have been on a diff planet actually.... me and luke skywalker were just having parties every other galactic day lol..... we had a pretty bad hangover... speaking of the devil... did anyone see hangover ?.... best movie of 2009 and the only good thing happened in tht year for me lol

haha jas that movie was funny, the hangover. watched it with my friends couldn't stop laughing. did any one see Avatar?