The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

Imagine if there weren't any mirrors.. life must have been so much more embarrassing and amusing in the ancient mirrorless days :lol: and people have probably looked a bit less tidy too.. :) i think i will try to live a day without watching in the mirror tomorrow and see what happens. (feel free to try out my idea)

i thought this thread was never about being superficially unsecured...... so not fair..... everyone has their own unique physical and emotional personality and theres no point on arguing if someone looks better than anyone....... :offtopic:

so not cool guysssss :@

He's mad coz i look betta than him :closedeyes:

:LOLz: that made me laugh a lot!! lmao :homer

Imagine if there weren't any mirrors.. life must have been so much more embarrassing and amusing in the ancient mirrorless days :lol: and people have probably looked a bit less tidy too.. :) i think i will try to live a day without watching in the mirror tomorrow and see what happens. (feel free to try out my idea)

oooooooooooooo i am soooooooooooo going to try that!! sounds liek funnnn!! :lol: