Bhram Gyani

B4ND4

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there should be a difference between worship and utmost respect for a person with high avastha. Waheguru is to be worshipped and Gurbani is a path that leads us to Waheguru. Bhramgyani is a high speed vehicle that facilitates our journey.... <_<

If we say we should worship Bhramgyanis that doesn't make much sense to me. What happens when a bhramgyani dies?? What do we worship thn??

in the hazoori of sri guru granth sahib jee, it is maha paap on the person who is being bowed down to, as per katha of puuran mahapurkhs.

umm.. If both are the same, how is it maha paap?? Confujed :)

and here lies the confusion even thought bani states to bow down to bhraimgyani...........but in order to bow down and erradicate the assumption that "in front of me is standing a mere mann" and replace it with "in front of me is standing akal purkh waheuguru himself" one must reacha very high avasta to see that bowing down to waheguru's roop is very different to idol worship.................

We see differences where things are the same................the idea is to remove the barrier that we perieve in seeing three seperate enitities and see only one roop........Not Man but waheguru, Not guru, but waheguru, not man but waheguru

eykY rUp AnUp srUpw ] rMk BXo rwv khI BUpw ]

AMfj jyrj syqj kInI ] auqBuj Kwin bhur ric dInI ]18]

aikai roop anoop sroopa runk bhyo rav kehi bhoopa audj jairj saitj kini ootbhuj khani

bhor rchi deeni (18)

You are One, manifest in varied forms, as a poor man, rich manor a king. You create

the egg born, the sweat born, the earth born and the foetus born. (18)

khUM PUl rwjw hÍY bYTw ] khUM ismit iBXo sMkr iekYTw ]

sgrI isRsit idKwie AcMBv ] Awid jugwid srUp suXMBv ]19]

kahoon phool raja hvai baitha kahoon simit bhio sunkr aikaitha sgri sirsti dikhaeh

achunbhv adi jugadi sroop suyunbhv. (19)

Sometime You joyfully appear in the form of Brahma expanding the creation, and

some time in the form of contracting and dissolving Shiva. He shows His miraculous

deeds to all His creation of the Universe. He, the Primal Power, born of Himself is

since the beginning of beginning. (19)

but this tuk taken from sampooran Chaupai Sahib, i feel says it all.........

dohrw ]

hir hirjn dueI eyk hY ibb ibcwr kCu nwih ] jl qy aupj qrMg ijau jl hI ibKY smwih ]2]

Har(i) har(i)jan dhuee ayk hai bib bichaar kach(u) naah(i)| jal thay upaj tharang jio jal hee bikhai samah(i)

God, and God’s lovers (devotees) are both the same, to discuss their differences is futile. Like waves; which arise from water, but eventually re-immerse in that same water.

now the bit below was added translation in my on-line Pothi Sahib

(Waves seem different because of their appearance and colour, but they came from the water around it and when the wave sinks into the ocean again, it is clear how they are the same).

^^ I completely understand what you are saying. Going by that should we worship everyone because waheguru is in everyone not just bhramgyanis?

difference is, not everyone have reached the avatsha that they have become part of vaheguru

it seems band u never have anything useful to say, so many shankas, soo many questions. . . the term worship is incorrect. . .doing stakaar of, seva. . .etc is a better term. . .if you know that sum1 has reached the greatest avastha, im sure even u wud even do satkaar and seva of them. . .

^^ I completely understand what you are saying. Going by that should we worship everyone because waheguru is in everyone not just bhramgyanis?

difference is, not everyone have reached the avatsha that they have become part of vaheguru

it seems band u never have anything useful to say, so many shankas, soo many questions. . . the term worship is incorrect. . .doing stakaar of, seva. . .etc is a better term. . .if you know that sum1 has reached the greatest avastha, im sure even u wud even do satkaar and seva of them. . .

So true, Khalistan zindabaad makes some valid points on the subject <_< B4ND4 veer ji you should feel free to ask whatever you want.

<_< I had a question Uncle!! so i asked. If you have a problem with me asking questions thn you are in the same boat as my parents.

Thank you for replying in the thread. If while typing a response to my question your tender fingers were bruised i really apologise for asking questions. Wish i could apply some ointment and ask a question or two while doing that.