Rattan Bhangu's Panth Prakash

dalsingh101

WaheGuruJeeKaaKhaalsa WaheGuruJeeKeeFateh

Sangat Jee,does anyone know where we can find the rest of Pranth Prakash Translated??

Thanks

Akaaall

WaheGuruJeeKaaKhaalsa WaheGuruJeeKeeFateh

i have read panth parkash by rattan singh bhangu ... teeka by bhai vir singh ... he removed stuff which he think was brhamnwad ... if 70 years later people made new definations of brhamwad there would be more editing ... and i think after 200 years panth parkash would be hardly 20 pages long ...

dont read granth with a mind set ... read granths to have a mind set ...

I heard that Bhai Vir Singh didn't like anything that he felt was negative to the point he removed all reference to Bidhi Chand (the guy who stole the two kidnapped horses from the Moghuls for Guru Arjan dev ji). Was this because Bidhi Chand was a daku before becoming a Sikh?

• 15 years later...
14 hours ago, Premi5 said:

SO long ago, and have learnt so much since then. Plus PP has been translated a couple of times since . This article was ground-breaking (in terms of studying the unedited text):

https://www.scribd.com/document/50691250/Bhai-Vir-Singh-s-editing-of-Panth-Prakash-by-Dr-Harinder-Singh-Chopra-Dr-Surjit-Hans