Sikh Women And Partition

singh_comradz

I don't understand... what exactly happened and why? Can someone please clarify...

Basically the village was surrounded by an armed angry Muslim mob. One of them demanded a girl.

The Sikh girls were hidden in some building in the village. The father of one of them took out his kirpan and with some relatives beheaded all of the girls so the wouldn't be raped/killed/converted (he started with his own daughter).

dumb sikhs

Dumb Paks. They tried it on because they had larger numbers and ended up getting a lot of their own killed/raped.

Seeing as Sikhs had just returned from WW2 and were mainly involved in the freedom for India movement, they couldn't have expected such a change of situation so quickly. There you go defending Ps again.

well that guy with the turban is a hindu so were his elders. man and women are equal why cant women defend themself and fight it is part of sikhi for women to train for war if you gono live like hindus and treat your women like this its total hinduism . dont behead them give them a weapon so they can defend them self ,failing that convert to hinduism and start killing your own mothers and sister like this hindu in the vedio.

I think we can't blame any one community. Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs had all become bloodthirsty beasts. Thousands of women of all these 3 communities were raped. I agree Sikhs faced the maximum casualties, but as it was said on BBC once about all the people: "the worst in human nature came out". I have heard stories from my daadee who was witness to it, and all I can say is may Waheguru never make anyone see such a time.