ARE THEY REALLY CONVERTING TO ISLAM?

SaadhRayn Kaur

waheguru

sadh sangat jee

this is a general warning to everybody that you should please just be cautious when you are in conversations with sangat who says they are in the "risk of being converted to islam or hinduism" and they need your support and personal guidance.

some of these people, in fact most of those people do IN FACT require your help however there are a FEW who may have a shady character and may actually be non-sikhs, even malicious (anti)Hindus and (anti)Muslims who are trying to deceive you in the name of their religion (which they themselves are not following by being dishonest).

Some converters, spies, agents may be on the prowl for YOUR personal information and your gossip about the Sikh panth.

So I humbly request you - help the sangat, work for sarbat da bhalla, but just be CAUTIOUS

Do not give your personal phone / address contact info to anybody who you don't know PERSONALLY face-to-face. Give them an alternative e-mail, not your regular e-mail.

this is kal jug - keep your eyes (even the ones on the back of your head) OPEN !!

thank you

maybe not this open ohmy.gif but you get the idea grin.gif

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru ji!

To add more to dat... iw ould just like to say ....

MSN IS A VERY VERY HORRIBLE THING! Its very easy to just hack in anyone elses account, pretend to be someone, make a new account, and like bhainji said... also recruiting... and this is a fact.

Please do take bhainjis benti into consideration... i alrdy on it ... thanks a lot ...

btw... i reli like dat name.... SaadhRayn .... not common ... B)

bul chuk maph! rolleyes.gif

i sent private messages and emailed many brothers and sisters on this forum regarding this issue yesterday, asking u to help out "such a person in distress" (u all know who u are so listen carefully)...please heed to what saadh rayn kaur bhainjee has said...i came to know later on what a "big game" is going on and didn't know what to do next...thank u bhainjee for bringing this up...this way i will not have to send another private message or email to anyone again...

so please please please...all the veerjees and bhainjees whom i sent private message and emails (u know who u are)...please be very careful !!!

i already feel like a fool for being so dum and naive...what i thought was i was helping someone :):@ :D

yeah be very careful esp with ur email acc.. rochak its okay u had a good reason we all know.. all u wanted was to help out wout realising the danger behind it.. as bhenjee has said its kal-jug.. so its better to be on our toes rather then bein sorry later... anyway rochak we all learn thru mistakes :) so no worries :@ take it easy

there hav been a few cases of this anyway. there r sum hindus hu hav preserved the religion.

theres a story (i heard frm ma sis) that there was a sikh hu wanted 2 convert. so a hindu asked her, r u sure cuz this is wot the guru did, so she gave her sum book (frm the library) on sikhi. nxt day on the conversion day, the sikh wore her bangle, which shows, she didnt wanna convert.

:):@

Gurfateh.

Doubt is what cause people to convert. Remove the doubt and you will remove the conversion.

Some people need the doubt to be removed with love and care, some with a dundha (stick). But under what circumstance do you use these, this subject is very tender, a slight mis-hap and everything can go pear shaped. So if you wish to take this role, make sure you do well, do not let your pride come into it and think you can do it better then the next person if you cant. Let your pride die, but not the sikh.

If there is one thing you can do, then keep your sikhi rehit, even if you do not understand it, you will one day. All the information is in you head, we are born with all knowlege, non is aquired, we need to re-arrange it to understand it.

Gurkirpa.

Gurfateh jio.

YEAH, I agree with bhanjee.

No one knows exactly what is going on, but there is definitely something weird going on, so DON'T GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYONE on MSN, aol, whatever, especially people like this.

vaheguru jee ka khalsa

vaheguru jee kee fateh