Have You Ever...

orono

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehh has anyone ever had kachera naalaa problems!!?? haha...like you have to go REAL bad but your naalaa wont listen cause the knots to tight wacko.gifblink.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA that happend to me today! i get too many knots in my nallah and they so tight that i cant undo them, i drink two litres of watar a day as well

:D blink.gif

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Okaaaaaaaaay!!! Moving swiftly on...

ehh has anyone ever had kachera naalaa problems!!?? haha...like you have to go REAL bad but your naalaa wont listen cause the knots to tight wacko.gifblink.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA that happend to me today! i get too many knots in my nallah and they so tight that i cant undo them, i drink two litres of watar a day as well

now dont tell me that neva happened to you! tongue.gif .....unless your like my nani and use elastic instead of naalaay :@

now dont tell me that neva happened to you! tongue.gif .....unless your like my nani and use elastic instead of naalaay :@

Nah, it has happened to me..happened to me today at the gurdwara..lol

However I don't exactly enjoy reading about other peoples kacherre and naalay...lol :umm: