Hukam!

Revolutionary

wjkk_wjkf wrote in another thread:

Hukm always confuses me. If we act the way Guru Ji INTENDED US to, would it be bad if I cut my hair, smoked , lied or whatever? Because my acts are as good as GuruJi's intentions, right? If someone is geting bullied in front of me, do I accept it and say Guru Ji wanted it to happen, or do I think if i stand u for this person- it's Guru Ji's intentions? Our actions should be the illustrations of what we KNOW deep down is right. Our life should be led as per gurmat as much as possible- I think that this gives us the idea of what is Hukm. Sikhs accepts that everything in the Universe happens according to the Will Waheguru. It is by the command of Waheguru that we are born and we die.

Now this reminded me of the whole idea of Hukam..

What isit? What is Hukam? Does that mean we are all puppets of it? If so, then doing "antigurmat" stuff is just hukam right?

..anyone?

"Sikhs accepts that everything in the Universe happens according to the Will Waheguru. It is by the command of Waheguru that we are born and we die."

I think that waheguru gives us choices, waheguru lays a path in front of us, and maya tempts us to stray off that path, but waheguru is always there to help us back onto it.

When you do someting bad, you feel the shame deep down inside. Waheguru knows the choices we are about to make, it is his will that we make some bad choices so that we can learn from them, or because he knows that they will benefit us in the future even though it may not seem it at the time.

Ulitmately waheguru decides how we live, and helps to guide us. Some choices are waheguru's alone, whereas other choices are there to test us.

Life is one big test, only those that are worthy will merge with waheguru at the end of it, waheguru is our father there to guide us, but how can we ever be worthy of joining him if he completes all of our tasks for us; how can we be worthy if we have never proved our love for him.

This is just my opinion on this.

wjkk wjkf

wjkk_wjkf wrote in another thread:
Hukm always confuses me. If we act the way Guru Ji INTENDED US to, would it be bad if I cut my hair, smoked , lied or whatever? Because my acts are as good as GuruJi's intentions, right? If someone is geting bullied in front of me, do I accept it and say Guru Ji wanted it to happen, or do I think if i stand u for this person- it's Guru Ji's intentions? Our actions should be the illustrations of what we KNOW deep down is right. Our life should be led as per gurmat as much as possible- I think that this gives us the idea of what is Hukm. Sikhs accepts that everything in the Universe happens according to the Will Waheguru. It is by the command of Waheguru that we are born and we die.

Now this reminded me of the whole idea of Hukam..

What isit? What is Hukam? Does that mean we are all puppets of it? If so, then doing "antigurmat" stuff is just hukam right?

..anyone?

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh....

very good topic to have discussion on....

well, you have hit the nail... ever thing we see, feel, touch, eat etc. etc. etc. are all HUKAM.

Guru Ji said:

1. "Hukami andar sab ko, Bahar Hukam na koi"

2. "O Nanak, by the Hukam of God's Command, we come and go in reincarnation."

3. "Hukam Rajai Chalnaa, Nanak Likhiyaa Naal- By following the Hukam, Says Nanak, by accepting the Hukam, which is written along with everyone! "

4. "Recognizing the Hukam of His Command, you shall meet with your Lord and Master."

5. "One who does not know the Hukam of the Lord's Command cries out in terrible pain."

You will only be called a true son of your father, if you look after your father, if you do what your father ask you to do, if you follow your father's path. On this earth, we are all send here as this was his hukam to us to go to the earth and remember me and do what i say. people who do this, they are respected by every one, they live forever (even after they die), their memories stay forever because they followed guru ji's hukam and guru ji bless his son in every way.

now the question is, what is this hukam? hhhhmmmmm, interesting, very interesting....!!!!

This list may be endless, but if we follow one of them, then we should consider our self really lucky:

God's Hukam to us is:

1. "Fareeda Burey Da Bhala Kar, Gussa Mann Na Handaye- Fareed Ji"

2. "Par-Nari Ki Sej Ghul Supnehu Na Jaio- Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji"

3. "Dukh Sukh Prabh Devanhaar- Shri Guru Arjun Dev Ji"

4. etc etc... list is endless.

Now if Guru Ji has asked us to keep "Sabat Surat- Not cutting hair" then as a true son, we must accept our father's hukam and do what we have been told to do.

If Guru Ji has asked us to help the people in need, then we must step forward and fight with evil to save that poor.

again this list is endless as well...!!!

Hope this murakh has covered a drop from the ocean of guru ji;s hukam.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Every moment is a divine set up created by our souls and held in divine order. These Divine Set-Ups are not meant to punish or cause suffering though the ego often perceives most events in life as such. Rather, Divine Order presents us with the opportunity to experience life as a series of lessons/opportunities to go beyond the limited perceptions of the ego. To move into the limitlessness of Soul while still in embodiment. Divine Set-Ups are intended, purposeful events choreographed by our Soul to create the opportunity for us to "wake up".

There are no victims in life. No one is ever to blame. The only appropriate response to life is gratitude. Sincere thanks for the unfolding of events just as they are and for the unlimited opportunity they present in each moment. There are multiple levels of awareness and clarity offered in even the simplest of circumstances. The only appropriate question to ask is, "whats really going on here" Make a quest of deep Conscious inquiry into each occurrence, and "All shall be revealed unto you".

We just need to stay open to the inpouring of realizations, insights, and clarity. All of nature and the universe are here to support the raising up of our Consciousness. To demonstrate to us in each new instant the Divinity in everything.

Every moment is a divine set up created by our souls and held in divine order. These Divine Set-Ups are not meant to punish or cause suffering though the ego often perceives most events in life as such. Rather, Divine Order presents us with the opportunity to experience life as a series of lessons/opportunities to go beyond the limited perceptions of the ego. To move into the limitlessness of Soul while still in embodiment. Divine Set-Ups are intended, purposeful events choreographed by our Soul to create the opportunity for us to "wake up".

There are no victims in life. No one is ever to blame. The only appropriate response to life is gratitude. Sincere thanks for the unfolding of events just as they are and for the unlimited opportunity they present in each moment. There are multiple levels of awareness and clarity offered in even the simplest of circumstances. The only appropriate question to ask is, "whats really going on here" Make a quest of deep Conscious inquiry into each occurrence, and "All shall be revealed unto you".

We just need to stay open to the inpouring of realizations, insights, and clarity. All of nature and the universe are here to support the raising up of our Consciousness. To demonstrate to us in each new instant the Divinity in everything.

hello hell boi, wat the hell man, u just copied and pasted it from http://www.goddirect.org/teach/esotch9.htm

:):@:@:@

Oh! :TH: I am so glad this discussion has been brought up! This topics makes me spend hours with friends trying to understand this concept. I am two sided when it comes to this topic, i think Vaaheguroo must command everything, famine, war, murder, theft etc. as he controls everything and his will is always sweet. However, the counter argument is that maybe we must make decisions for ourselves and we have choices. However! I am stuck because of this... Vaaheguroo commands everything right everything good and bad? But i don't get if we get choices he knows what were going to do anyways because he knows EVERYTHING!! So if we've got a choice he still knows what were gonig to do irrespective whether it is in this life or the next. Then i think well if were going to hell or suffering incarnation after incarnation were being punished for something we can't control over. Moreover, you could say this is his game - but how are we meant to learn when we can't help doing our deeds?

Real confusing! blink.gif:)

I'd really appreciate any comments :@(y)

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!