bring an end to the slavery  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Was it Accomplished

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. Its yet to be Accomplished

• yes
    • no

No offence the movement is dead, the guys running the khalistan movement are corrupt and fight with eachother

Same can be said about the current indian leadership. Corruption is everywhere in the world in case you haven't noticed.

alot of them can't even take care of their kids so how in the world are they going to lead ppl to a khalistan, especially living in the west, and on top of that their to busy fighting with eachother and taking eachother to court

Is it just Khalistanis or everyone living in the west? How about kids of white people who smoke, drink and get pregnant at a very young age? Are ordinary monay punjabis doing any better? I know many rehatvaan Sikhs who are doing much better and doing a good job in raising their families. Bad people are everywhere. Realize this fact.

most sikh youth have less and less knowledge of sikhi and moral value is falling down in punjab

Half the youth are hooked on drugs

True. Besides our corrupt SGPC and "Kali" leadership isn't bollywood and Indian media also responsible? How about Airtel SMS about Sardar jokes.

punjab still has the strongest economy in india but its falling behind

Some solid evidence would be nice.

so what does this plan for khalistan look like???

What do you want to know? Tell me what did Indian plan look like prior to 1947 and what did USA plan look like prior to 1789?

Is their even a plan or do ppl think its going to fall out of the sky

Since you are so against it anyway, why do you even bother?

and how will the economy survive especially with everyone wanting to move to the west, and with punjab's economy going downhill what do you think will be left of punjab's economy in 20 years and over 50% of punjab will be hindus

The question is: why do people in Punjab want to move to the west? Think about it.

and once again how would khalistan economy survive with all the hardship punjab's economy is going through right now with kids dropping out of school, ppl in punjab growing less and less educated and getting more dependent on canada england america, how?

On one hand Punjab has the strongest economy and on the other it is facing economic problems? You are simply contradicting yourself. Don't just state the obvious, think about the causes first. What is the reason behind kids dropping out of schools? Are the jobs readily available for new graduates in Punjab?

Everything Sikhs do that is messed up is someone else's fault. Sikhs don't do any dumb things themselves it is all everybody else's fault.

No offence the movement is dead, the guys running the khalistan movement are corrupt and fight with eachother

Same can be said about the current indian leadership. Corruption is everywhere in the world in case you haven't noticed.

alot of them can't even take care of their kids so how in the world are they going to lead ppl to a khalistan, especially living in the west, and on top of that their to busy fighting with eachother and taking eachother to court

Is it just Khalistanis or everyone living in the west? How about kids of white people who smoke, drink and get pregnant at a very young age? Are ordinary monay punjabis doing any better? I know many rehatvaan Sikhs who are doing much better and doing a good job in raising their families. Bad people are everywhere. Realize this fact.

most sikh youth have less and less knowledge of sikhi and moral value is falling down in punjab

Half the youth are hooked on drugs

True. Besides our corrupt SGPC and "Kali" leadership isn't bollywood and Indian media also responsible? How about Airtel SMS about Sardar jokes.

punjab still has the strongest economy in india but its falling behind

Some solid evidence would be nice.

so what does this plan for khalistan look like???

What do you want to know? Tell me what did Indian plan look like prior to 1947 and what did USA plan look like prior to 1789?

Is their even a plan or do ppl think its going to fall out of the sky

Since you are so against it anyway, why do you even bother?

and how will the economy survive especially with everyone wanting to move to the west, and with punjab's economy going downhill what do you think will be left of punjab's economy in 20 years and over 50% of punjab will be hindus

The question is: why do people in Punjab want to move to the west? Think about it.

and once again how would khalistan economy survive with all the hardship punjab's economy is going through right now with kids dropping out of school, ppl in punjab growing less and less educated and getting more dependent on canada england america, how?

On one hand Punjab has the strongest economy and on the other it is facing economic problems? You are simply contradicting yourself. Don't just state the obvious, think about the causes first. What is the reason behind kids dropping out of schools? Are the jobs readily available for new graduates in Punjab?

Everything Sikhs do that is messed up is someone else's fault. Sikhs don't do any dumb things themselves it is all everybody else's fault.

when i talk about khalistanis kids being messed i wasn't saying only their kids are messed SO DON'T TRY TWISTING MY WORDS AROUND. Secondly what i meant by my example is if khalistanis can't raise their kids how in the world are they going to run a country care to explain???

should i start posting some news articles about what some of the leaders and top men from groups like babbar khalsa and sikh youth federations kids are up to in vancouver, hell these guys kids are kiddnapping and killing eachother over drugs.

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/st...b63&k=68873 a

Secondly punjabs economy is at the top right now and its falling down the fast as well thats not a conterdiction but they economy's falling to the ground the fastest as well, the punjab built up a strong economy decades ago so strong that punjab still has the best standard of living but right now we are destroying punjab at a fast rate not the govt or hindus we are, we elect the corrupt politicans, our community doesn't educate their children, and our community are the once out their spoiling their kids giving them money and no responsibility's then everyone wonders how in teh world they got hooked on drugs. Now drug addiction is half the population.

http://www.indiaenews.com/politics/20060901/20738.htm

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-126407248.html

you tell me what causes the punjab economy to fall and youth to have less knowledge on sikhi and half the youth being hooked on drugs and youth dropping out of school you tell me, and if you blame hindus or govt im going to laugh my <admin-profanity filter activated> off cause i don't want to hear a dumb answer like india's govt puts a gun to these kids heads and makes them drop out of hs or do drugs.

When punjab's sikhs are going to become minority's cause we keep getting lazier and bringing in bhia from other states to do the work for cheap wages and then spoil their kids and not give them any responsibility's you got a scenario for disaster.

The sikhs are rockign themselves, we are becomming the laughing stock of india and becoming pathetic but its not because of india's govt or hindus its because our community in punjab needs help cause their way of thinking is messed.

I mean how much more do we need to read about punjab's high abortion rate, and don't give me a stupid answer saying white ppl have abortions my point of this is why are we having such high abortions such high drug problem yet want a khalistan

how will khalistan work if you don't fix drug problems which are getting worste and with more kids dropping out of school and the economy dropping, i mean whose going to live in this country and whose goign to support for it to be created with all the problems currently especially with sikhs soon to be minoritys in punjab.

india and america had plans on how they would work when they became independent/country they had a plan, though india fell into hardcore corruption once again a plan

india and america had plans on how they would work when they became independent/country they had a plan, though india fell into hardcore corruption once again a plan

HOW DOES ANYONE PLAN ON ACHEIVING KHALISTAN, WHY NOT USE THAT TIME AND ENERGY AND MONEY TO FOCUS ON ISSUES IN THE COMMUNITY RATHER THEN WASTE IT ON SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A PLAN.

http://www.newkerala.com/oct.php?action=fullnews&id=750

punjab economy

hows it going down

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2005/20051126/punjab1.htm

HOW IS KHALISTAN GOING TO HAPPEN WITH DRUG PROBLEMS LIKE THIS

(rather then blaming india govt or hindus and playing oh we sikhs are poor little victims who can't help ourselves read the article and see how it talks about sikh parants spoiling their kids and not giving them responsibility and hiring bhia's to do the work is leading to youth with free time to do drugs. If anyone says that india govt is making youth do drugs im going to laugh and ask does the govt put a gun to their heads and make them get high)

Tackling drug menace in the Sikh state of Punjab

Addressing a panel discussion after the screening of Reema Anand's documentary on drug addiction "Punjab: The enemy within" at the Chandigarh Press Club, Dua pleaded for saving the energetic Punjabis from decay caused by drugs.

Equating the syringes shown in the documentary to missiles that were destroying society, Dua said they were the symbols of death as over 50 per cent of the youth of Punjab had fallen prey to them.

"In fact, liquor is the first step to addiction in Punjab," Anand told mediapersons after the screening of the documentary. Drugs were the slow poison that effected the entire family and society and grandparents and parents are today fighting this enemy within in Punjab, she said.

The influx of the migratory labour had left the rural Punjabi youth with hardly any work. "With no work, they take to drugs and are ruining their lives," she said.

Even the NRI money being pumped into Punjab was responsible for the sorry state of affairs and goes a long way in pushing the youths to drugs, she added.

Dr Jatinder Jain, DIG (Bathinda range), regretted that there was no national policy to tackle the drug menace. Criminal neglect on the part of the parents was the basic cause of the children taking to drugs, he claimed.

Sharing Dr Jain's sentiments, Dr Deepinder Singh from Ludhiana, regretted that society seemed to have accepted the use of drugs. Awareness, prevention and treatment were essential parts of the any strategy to tackle the menace, he added.

Prabhjot Singh, senior journalist, who moderated the discussion, said the connivance of the politicians and the police with the drug mafia had virtually led to the mushrooming of a parallel economy in the state and only a mass movement against drug addiction could save the present and future generations.

Meanwhile, the documentary showed heart-rending scenes of the farmers consuming poppy husk and youngsters puncturing their veins with syringes.

Premiered at Los Angeles in 2006, the documentary makes a mention of the rural population in Punjab, particularly in Malwa hooking onto "bhukki" (poppy husk) which had become the poor man's addiction and smack and heroin being used by the richer sections of society in urban areas.

"Punjabis struggled hard to fight with Central Government in the past but now they are up against a enemy within," the narrator said in the documentary underlining the nexus between politicians-police-drug mafia.

Secondly what i meant by my example is if khalistanis can't raise their kids how in the world are they going to run a country care to explain???

How many Khalistanis in the world do you know personally? Are all bad? I don’t think so. The same problems exist within every community and country yet they are surviving. Why do Khalistanis always have to be perfect?

should i start posting some news articles about what some of the leaders and top men from groups like babbar khalsa and sikh youth federations kids are up to in vancouver, hell these guys kids are kiddnapping and killing eachother over drugs.

Should I start with Chinese, black, Persian and Mexican gangs and show what they are up to these days. In case you missed the point: they are all monay. Don’t they have their own countries? Drug problems should be fixed but few people’s actions don’t represent the entire community. For once push your brain to look at something positive.

you tell me what causes the punjab economy to fall and youth to have less knowledge on sikhi

How does having less knowledge about religion bring the economy down? Care to explain? How many people in the White House have studied Bible completely?

and half the youth being hooked on drugs and youth dropping out of school you tell me, and if you blame hindus or govt im going to laugh my <admin-profanity filter activated> off cause i don't want to hear a dumb answer like india's govt puts a gun to these kids heads and makes them drop out of hs or do drugs.

You may laugh at such answers but the fact is that drugs wouldn’t be there if the government wasn’t smuggling it in. so the government is to blame then the blame comes to Sikhs for taking them. No one is being forced to take them but media is very influential. Were the youth taking drugs before 1997? No. So what is the reason? Te government distributed them and portrayed it as a good thing. When you have every hindu actor in bollywood movie holding a glass of wine in one hand and a cigarette in the other every young kid is led to believe that such acts are done by heroes. Cutting hair is portrayed as a good thing and is presented as a desirable image to the women. This along with lack of parchaar is the cause of youth cutting hair. Kids are dropping out of school for many reasons. First, parents can’t afford better schooling since there is no minimum wage standard, no welfare system, no financial aid, not enough jobs and on top of that increasing prices of every product. Second, what benefits are coming out of education for new graduates since there are no jobs? Most jobs are outside of Punjab. Don’t say Sikhs are lazy because that is the dumbest statement ever. Look at Sikhs living in western countries first. How about Sikhs who brought green revolution? Opportunities inspire people to work hard and earn money.

The only laughing stock here is you who instead of looking at the causes is just stating the obvious. We are being insulted by the media. Indians are falling prey to the media. It is not our fault that the government sponsored media is working against the minority. Who was respected during Mughal and British rule? Sikhs were. So look at history first then look at the causes.

You failed to show what Indian and American plans looked like prior to independence. What was the plan and how do you know there was even a plan? I need to see some evidence. In case you are too retard to realize this fact: Plans are made when country becomes independent because rules, policies and regulation change over time and are created according to time and situation. What good is a political constitution when there is not even a country? Every country drafted its constitution after independence. So shall we.