Tarmalaey ?

S1ngh

If you read all the adyatmic granths and listen tot he katha by Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindrawalae you will hear about the Sookham Sareer not being the atma as it can be split into 17 as stated. The Atma cant be split as it is parmatma. As stated in Bani and Vedant. This is the Karan Sarrer. It seems at an Adhiyatmic level the Tarmalaey lack but are more Naam Abhiyasees.

^^

Ive heard this katha by giani thakur singh ji, but as said before guru granth sahib ji is the guru. But I am going out of depth here as I have not done the practical of taking my sookham sareer out of my body, Guru says be what you are not what your not, when I do the practical I can answer this.

Where is lineage of this group, when did it start. Cant be that old as not mentioned in the Bharat Mat Darpan by Mahant Ganesha Ji.

^^

There is no group, I think some may be having trouble with this point there is no ‘tarmala group’ please understand this.

Yes Gurbani can give one Brahamgian but not through just simran, without love and devotion their is notheing. There are 9 types of Bhagti and a tenth is regarded as Prema Bhagti.

^^ No I said the Guru, Gurbani guru tells how to get braham gyan, and yes love and devotion is required.

Bani states that for one to go to Para from Vaikhari they have to do bhagti from Mudhma and Parsanti. There is no way you can go from one to the other. So how does your jatha do this and no other form of Sikhi does?

^^ From my understanding, unless you translate what ‘vaikhari’ is, vaikhari bani is when you are doing abhyaas loudly, then get quiet and go antar ghaat, unless ive misunderstood this.

Bani says ' Sunniai Jog Jugat Tan Bhed' this in Taksali Arth and Sevapanth stteks both states this talks about the Chakras which one will become aware of through meditation.

^^ Again this is going out my depth, I will give a valid response at the end of this topic.

Aagiya Chakkar

^^ This is made through rom rom simran, there is also rakya chakaar, this chakaar is to protect you from teh outside world and aagyia chakkar protects you from the 5 dhoots.

to the Ira Pingla Sukhmana which Bhagat Beni talks about in Bani.

^^ Yes I have not balanced the Ira Pingla Sukhmana out, nor have I balanced the Chand And Soorage out to allow me to enter prakash, As I haven’t done the practical and passed this stage it is hard for me to tell you about it.

As i said if you have Sharda in Bani then tell me about the Bani of Bhagat Beni when the Chakras Ira Pingla and Sukhmana are mentioned. if theyr are not important to the development of a sikh then why is is mentioned. You have taken certain quotes of Bani which you find apply to you what about this one. Also there are others about the Chakras i cn bring forth.

^^ I know of Ira Pingla Sukhmana, But again I haven’t done the practical so I am going out of my depth to reply to this. Again I apologize I may have made a mistake about the passing of the chakras, I realised that when you do pass this bhav sagar you longer need to go through the chakars as there is a shortcut.

You have raised some very good topics that I have not myself done vichaar on, I only know briefly about the Ira Pingla Sukhmana and yes this is mentioned in bani and what the seeker is to do once they reach here and what happens once they pass this.

This topic is discussed on the website listed below, I my self must do some research on this :)

This will be the last post on the subject as we've discussed alot of topics on gurmat veechar, this akath katha is far more indepth then I could explain and is openly available on www.simran.info and every1 is welcome to download the katha and listen to it.

You can also pop down to and question bhai ajit singh on the matter:

Prabh Milne Ka Chaho Gurudwara

Dixion street

SWINDON

SN1 3PL

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been reading closely to this thread and personally feel that swindon and india along wiv both bhai sahib's have been crititised negatively by those who do not wish their brothers and sisters to benefit from the teachings of guru granth sahib...all i know is that they do not portray as baba or guru's as they put the sangat in the path of guru granth sahib..

i say this as if it were a cult or dera then surely diwans could not have happened or in fact continue to happen in the most notable gurdwara in the world which is at havelock road, singh saba...and other notable gurdwara's around the world

why my brothers and sister's contiune to question gurbani in negative aspects and too take the views of other baba or high avvasata people is totally irrelvant as the teachings of the guru granth sahib should not be questioned...

i am keen to know more about naam simran and the route in meeting waheguru and so will be interested in attending future diwans in swindon and nation wide to find out myself..

wjkkwjkf

Guest militant singh

im sick n tired of this 'bhai saabh' geeza i had a mate who started2 follow dis guy ,nw hes jus gne loopy,always in Swindon,seein dis 1 of my ova mates infiltrated dis swindon place,what he swa was a circus ,lke some woman started breathing like mad shaking her leg,then there were noises lke cats fighting,all sorts of pakhand.

the singh guy at havelock gurdwara who gve up Sikhi cos of da Bhai Saabh crew,it actualy hppned dwn park ave gurdwara - da incident tht is,basicaly da singh got up n started 2 question mr bhai saabh ,then no manz backd da singh up,bhai saabh strted 2 cuss him dwn and da singh js walkd off,thn bhai saabhz crew usd 2 jus cuss him - nw da guy looks lke a skinhead cos of dis cult, loadsa ppl seen em do der nex naam simran waaah heh guu ruu ruu thn they go crazzy, 2 me tht aint Sikhi - da way thy do it aint wht it seems is 4rm sum hindu book,if u dnt believe me chk it up maybe sum1 wiv mre knowledge can help, - - orono also said dis in da topic so it ain jus ppl makin it up,

my mte who wnt 2 dis bhai saabhz swindon plce is mssed he dnt cht 2 no1 no mre,in his own world - he jus bigs up his bhai saabh,bhai saabh is dis dat,non amritdhariz cnt go near the golak loll stupid dum fingz lke tht

ppl cuss AKJ n DDT but bhai saabhz cult is jus mssed up

anywys dese guys r jkes d/w abt em let em do whteva ,let em do der dodgy fings in holy swindon n moga lol

Guest militant singh
i say this as if it were a cult or dera then surely diwans could not have happened or in fact continue to happen in the most notable gurdwara in the world which is at havelock road, singh saba...and other notable gurdwara's around the world

wjkkwjkf

do yah really fink himmat sohi da prez of da gurdwara carezz abt bhai saabhz crew lol no1 does thy in der own world - LOL.gif

wjkkwjkf

do yah really fink himmat sohi da prez of da gurdwara carezz abt bhai saabhz crew lol no1 does thy in der own world - LOL.gif

^^don't laugh at me it makes logical sense unlike your stupidty, no one told u to talk about bhai sahib so u don't have to then u want get sick of him would ya

DON'T LISTEN TO THIS IDOT HE AIN'T MILIANT FOR JACK!

the singh guy at havelock gurdwara who gve up Sikhi cos of da Bhai Saabh crew,it actualy hppned dwn park ave gurdwara

^^no diwans took place there m8, so get ur facts straight, ur soo full of it, i've lived in southall and would know

my mte who wnt 2 dis bhai saabhz swindon plce is mssed he dnt cht 2 no1 no mre,in his own world -

^^thats his dam problem then isn't it, u guys just blame the easiest person u can point fingers too,

anywys dese guys r jkes d/w abt em let em do whteva ,let em do der dodgy fings in holy swindon n moga lol

^^ur just a pric then!

even though i don't come swindon, u do my head in!

As far as i know they are doing good in sikhi terms but they do carried away a lot in terms of not giving much importance to gurbani/nitnem. As i was having a talk with this friend of mine, he was bringing lots of negativity to the ppl who do nitnem without concentration. I agreed with him as i am one of them who do nitnem without any concentration. My point to him was that no matter how we do nitnem.. at least we have hope that one day we will do it with concentration. I gave him the example about, "Dog and his owner".. no matter how badly owner treated his dog but the dog always came to him.. Just like that we are the dog and owner is waheguru and we should stick with him and hopefully one day we may get the blessing if we are worth it.

what he swa was a circus ,lke some woman started breathing like mad shaking her leg,then there were noises lke cats fighting,all sorts of pakhand.

Millitant veerjee, thats highly offensive thing to say to someone whom you don't know. Things like that happen to many people who can't control their emotions while in meditation.

he was unnerved by being told that Nitnem and reading Bani is not important.
constant promises that if you do Simran with us, then you'll be able to reach certain Avasthaa. E.g., you'll be able to read people's mind. One of the Tarmaala Singhs always told him that his soul went regularly to the moon and other planets. There was a general sense of boasting of what individuals had/were achieving through Simran. This he felt was leading into displaying Ridhiaa-Sidhiyaa, which Gursikhs must avoid/overcome. Also, he felt that Sikhi Kamaiye should be kept Gupt, rather than flashed about.

I am not sure where you live veerjee but this exactly same thing was mentioned to me while i was chatting with one singh.

I apologize if my thread hurt my brothers/sisters sentiments and my intentions were not to create any fighting over it.

Guest militant singh
As far as i know they are doing good in sikhi terms but they do carried away a lot in terms of not giving much importance to gurbani/nitnem. As i was having a talk with this friend of mine, he was bringing lots of negativity to the ppl who do nitnem without concentration. I agreed with him as i am one of them who do nitnem without any concentration. My point to him was that no matter how we do nitnem.. at least we have hope that one day we will do it with concentration. I gave him the example about, "Dog and his owner".. no matter how badly owner treated his dog but the dog always came to him.. Just like that we are the dog and owner is waheguru and we should stick with him and hopefully one day we may get the blessing if we are worth it.

I apologize if my thread hurt my brothers/sisters sentiments and my intentions were not to create any fighting over it.

S1ngh why do thy do da silly fingz 4? lke da leg shakin & da claims tht thy been2 sachkhnd