Omg

*gupt-kaur*

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

If you go to your Desktop and click on My Computer:

1. How many drives do you have? I.e C,D ?

2. Right click on the drive (C,D) and go to Properties. How much free hard disk space and used space do you have?

Ah okay so all your work is saved on H? How big is your C drive? Which drive is Windows installed on? Does your C drive still have a virus?

vjkk vjkf

on c it has 22.1 gb used

and yh all my work in on H..... erm... im not sure if c has the virus... im to scared to go on it... well.. i did delete most of the stufff from C.... grin.gif

windows is installed on H.... i use H all the time.... :)

VJKK VJKF!

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

What is the total capacity of each drive? It should tell you above the pie chart.

I think the problem is your H partition is not big enough, which is why your getting the 'not enough memory' messages.

Did you format your PC before installing Windows on H? Does C drive also still have Windows installed?

I suggest that you run a virus scan on your C drive, and if its clear then install Office there.

Usually C is used for installing Windows and all your programmes, and then the other partition of your drive (H for you) is used for your work.

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

Yes!! Ofcourse you can use Office if installed on your C drive. If you click on you C drive do you see folders like 'Documents and Settings', 'Program Files' 'WINDOWS' etc? If you do, Windows is installed on C, if you don't then it's been formatted.

If you C drive is clear of viruses (should be depending on which drive you formatted), then install all your programmes there from now on. Backup all the work from your H drive that you don't need onto an external hard drive (if you have one) or CDs/DVDs to free up a bit more room.