Next Amrit Sanchar- London

Guest pyaas

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vjkk Vjkf,

Sometimes, people go take amrit from different jathabandi's for naam reasons like - different techniques of japping naam + naam dridh, and because of different rehits. Some people, even go as far taking pesh just to be able to experience these things and it is getting RIDUCULOUS. It is like saying the previous amrit sanchar wasnt good enough for me spiritually so I'll go pesh somewhere else. I mean dont you feel ashamed?!. The importance of naam cannot be denied or put into words, but this should not be why we choose to take Guru ji's amrit! You take amrit because you want to GIVE your head to Guru jee, not because you want to RECIEVE spiritual differences. It should be about giving to Guru ji, regardless of what we recieve.

In every amrit sanchaar the Panj pyare give naam, in one way or another, and when you leave the amrit saanchar it is up to that individual to japp naam. This applies to every amrit sanchaar whether it is taksali, akj, nihang or whatever, after the amrit saachar it depends on you, an you cant blame the Panj pyare for this.

The problem is not with any amrit sanchaar but with us. If you are going wait to take amrit because of certain jatha's then this shows some serious jatha issues or in other words dis-ekta in the panth. When you have sachi preet, or THIRST for taking amrit then it does not matter where you take amrit from as long as you take it, because you want to take it asap. If you want to experence the anand of naam you can forever and not just in certain amrit sanchaars for a little while but 247, but only if you have true prem for naam, it is something that has to be earned rather than given. Im truly sorry if anything i wrote offends anyone, but we are alll brothers and sisters i would not want my brother or sister going to take amrit for the wrong reasons just like I hope you wouldnt want me to either!, anyways in the end -

Just think what our father - Than Than Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maraaj would say!, :)

Vjkk Vjkf.

Does the AKJ "amrit" have a label on the bata? Be careful as you might end up taking the conterfiet brand!!!! Make sure the amrit comes with a guarantee or a long term warranty!!!!

This jatha followings going to cause you more problems than anything. Believe me I'm glad I finally managed to break out of all that elitist rubbish!!

You want to take Amrit, have some confidence in Maharajs Gursikhs and join the panth not the jatha.

This is the original post:

please tell me when the next amrit sanchar in or near London is going to happen.

no offence, but need one given by PANJ PYARE, organized by Akj. (no debates plz, just need answer)

The user himself has requested to others to not debate on this issue and just reply some genuine answers.

Yet, some people on this forum can't seem to use their "common sense".

If he personally believes Keski is Kakkar and this rehit is only told to be kept at an AKJ organized amrit sanchar.

Why can't you people just move on?

Where Dass lives there is only one amrit sanchar organized by a particulay group who follow so called SGPC rehit.

Some close gursikhs I know, know these people personally, and these punj promote Jhatka OPENLY.

As a matter of fact one of the panj has been seen consuming Sea Food at a Chinese Restaurant.

How can a Kurehti be apart of Panj?

Dass also knows of an amrit sanchar organized by a so and so group where, they encourage Naujawans to partake in Panj Sewa.

The problem is, Dass personally know a few individuals who have done sewa as panj ,who don't keep an amrit wela routine.

The problem is people are very relaxed when coming to do sewa of Panj.

If there is no Naam in the Jeewan of an individual doing sewa as Panj, how can such people INSPIRE the Abhilakhis to Jaap Naam?

How can such panj giving hukam to Abhilakhis that they should Keep AMRIT WELA, but hehimself is not Keeping it?

Ask any rehitwan Abhiyaasi Gursikhs, they would tell you that a person who is to do amrit sanchar sewa, has to atleast have Amrit wela and 2.5 hours of abhiyaas in their daily lives.

If the above requirement is not meet, they don't deserve to apart of the panj.

There is nothing wrong in going to an amrit sanchar where you personally believe Khalsa Rehit Maryada is not being followed.

For those saying "All Amrit is same":

Ask yourself these questions,

How many years has it been since I took amrit?

If so, have I managed to make Amrt wela apart of my day?

How much Naam Bani am I doing today compared to what I was doing a few years ago when I took amrit?

Has the Anand of Amrit Naam come into my Jeewan ?

If we don't have answers to the questions above, it was just a waste for us to take amrit.

Because, NAAM IS REHIT.

EKO NAAM HUKAM HEY, Nanak, Satgur Dee-aa Bujhaa-ay Jeo.

(panna 72)

gurparsad

Guest _fauja_
lol geezer thats it man the panth needs to unite underneath the nishaan sahib man, too much stupidity going on in the panth, even sant jeee said in one his speeches, take amrit from anywhere, as long as there are 5 tyaar par tyaar singhs who know there nitnem of by heart

Tyaar by tyaar is key!. I know of amrit sanchar in london where they chose some young people to be part of panj and they read of gutka during amrit sanchar :s Hence why people take amrit where its organised by a jathabandi

Yeh that’s how it should be (referring to malkeets post)...but there are many who conflict of this idea and cause controversy. If amrit is amrit why have jathe, why do people say they want to take amrit from akj specifically?? grin.gif

Amrit is of Khalsa Panth. At amrit sanchar organised by AKJ the Jatha is never mentioned. you are always told that amrit is of khalsa panth. End of story. Amrit is not AKJ or anything. Never have i herd of AKJ mentioning Jatha in amrit sanchar

but yes another midland jatha does specifically mention there jatha. this is WRONG.