Next Amrit Sanchar- London

Guest pyaas

This is the original post:
please tell me when the next amrit sanchar in or near London is going to happen.

no offence, but need one given by PANJ PYARE, organized by Akj. (no debates plz, just need answer)

The user himself has requested to others to not debate on this issue and just reply some genuine answers.

Yet, some people on this forum can't seem to use their "common sense".

If he personally believes Keski is Kakkar and this rehit is only told to be kept at an AKJ organized amrit sanchar.

Why can't you people just move on?

Where Dass lives there is only one amrit sanchar organized by a particulay group who follow so called SGPC rehit.

Some close gursikhs I know, know these people personally, and these punj promote Jhatka OPENLY.

As a matter of fact one of the panj has been seen consuming Sea Food at a Chinese Restaurant.

How can a Kurehti be apart of Panj?

Dass also knows of an amrit sanchar organized by a so and so group where, they encourage Naujawans to partake in Panj Sewa.

The problem is, Dass personally know a few individuals who have done sewa as panj ,who don't keep an amrit wela routine.

The problem is people are very relaxed when coming to do sewa of Panj.

If there is no Naam in the Jeewan of an individual doing sewa as Panj, how can such people INSPIRE the Abhilakhis to Jaap Naam?

How can such panj giving hukam to Abhilakhis that they should Keep AMRIT WELA, but hehimself is not Keeping it?

Ask any rehitwan Abhiyaasi Gursikhs, they would tell you that a person who is to do amrit sanchar sewa, has to atleast have Amrit wela and 2.5 hours of abhiyaas in their daily lives.

If the above requirement is not meet, they don't deserve to apart of the panj.

There is nothing wrong in going to an amrit sanchar where you personally believe Khalsa Rehit Maryada is not being followed.

For those saying "All Amrit is same":

Ask yourself these questions,

How many years has it been since I took amrit?

If so, have I managed to make Amrt wela apart of my day?

How much Naam Bani am I doing today compared to what I was doing a few years ago when I took amrit?

Has the Anand of Amrit Naam come into my Jeewan ?

If we don't have answers to the questions above, it was just a waste for us to take amrit.

Because, NAAM IS REHIT.

EKO NAAM HUKAM HEY, Nanak, Satgur Dee-aa Bujhaa-ay Jeo.

(panna 72)

gurparsad

Well "Daas" must know everyones jeevan inside out then. Ofcourse this is a debatabe topic, because "daas" is claiming an inferiority of other people's jeevans and beliefs. If the original poster wanted the "akj" amrit then they should have not bothered asking the question on a sikh forum. Speak to the London "akj" spokesperson or arrange some transport to the next "akj" event. That's the simple answer to the question.

If you want akj amrit go to the akjs, if you want to join khalsa panth then try and not see differences in your fellow bredrins, because your ultimate goal is the same.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh that’s how it should be (referring to malkeets post)...but there are many who conflict of this idea and cause controversy. If amrit is amrit why have jathe, why do people say they want to take amrit from akj specifically?? grin.gif

^^^^^ because they have the 'naam'.......does not matter where you take it from...sometimes people take it to fit it..or they ahve been told to....it does not matter where you take it from...where you take it from? as long as your taking becaus you want amrit...not because you knw what amrit it is...who your panj piaare are...in the amrit sanchar..they are the five beloved ones of our father...Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee. so sangaat jee pls take amrit whereever as Sant Jee says as long as you can keep your nitnem..as you have been told.... there was a big issue made over nothing.....'khalistan_zindabad' was telling us about a amrit sanchar in general does it reli matter where you take it from...are be going to carry on labeling everything...back in the days people use to be desperate to take amrit..and use walk miles..these days we have it infront of us..and question it all the time. people who care about where they going to take from..you will get no where...you'll end up questionin everything...sooo pls stop this thrs no need for it.

why do we beat around the bush. im sorry for being so direct but akj views are just a pakhandi as all these fake babeh around. the question maharaj when they say raagmala is not bani.

im gna turn this around on the akjs and tell the truth. those who take amrit from the akj are not taking real amrit. how can it be real amrit if they do not believe in raagmala and insult guru maharaj by saying this?

why do we beat around the bush. im sorry for being so direct but akj views are just a pakhandi as all these fake babeh around. the question maharaj when they say raagmala is not bani.

im gna turn this around on the akjs and tell the truth. those who take amrit from the akj are not taking real amrit. how can it be real amrit if they do not believe in raagmala and insult guru maharaj by saying this?

hahahahahahahahahhaa mate you got some DEEP ISSUES

may guru ji help you

Vjkk Vjkf,

Sometimes, people go take amrit from different jathabandi's for naam reasons like - different techniques of japping naam + naam dridh, and because of different rehits. Some people, even go as far taking pesh just to be able to experience these things and it is getting RIDUCULOUS. It is like saying the previous amrit sanchar wasnt good enough for me spiritually so I'll go pesh somewhere else. I mean dont you feel ashamed?!. The importance of naam cannot be denied or put into words, but this should not be why we choose to take Guru ji's amrit! You take amrit because you want to GIVE your head to Guru jee, not because you want to RECIEVE spiritual differences. It should be about giving to Guru ji, regardless of what we recieve.

In every amrit sanchaar the Panj pyare give naam, in one way or another, and when you leave the amrit saanchar it is up to that individual to japp naam. This applies to every amrit sanchaar whether it is taksali, akj, nihang or whatever, after the amrit saachar it depends on you, an you cant blame the Panj pyare for this.

The problem is not with any amrit sanchaar but with us. If you are going wait to take amrit because of certain jatha's then this shows some serious jatha issues or in other words dis-ekta in the panth. When you have THIRST for taking amrit then it does not matter where you take amrit from as long as you take it, because you want to take it asap. If you want to experence the anand of naam you can forever and not just in certain amrit sanchaars for a little while but 24/7, but only if you have true prem for naam, it is something that has to be earned rather than given. Im truly sorry if anything I wrote offends anyone, but we are alll brothers and sisters and I would not want my brother or sister going to take amrit for the wrong reasons just like I hope you wouldnt want me to either! anyways in the end -

Just think what our father - Than Than Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj would say!, :s

Vjkk Vjkf.

Well said penji!

Who knows what will happen in the 3months that your waiting. What if you die?What if you become ill?If you really want to take amrit then you should be willing 2 give your head regardless of where you take amrit.

for those who have said it doesnt matter who organises the amrit sanchar (singh bling, k_z), be honest now, if the day before you took amrit, there was an amrit sanchar organised by akj, would you have taken amrit?

the answer is so obviously no. your views reflect the views of damdami taksal jatha therefore why would you take amrit where the rehit given opposes your views.

there have been posts before asking for an amrit sanchar organised by taksal, may i ask where was khalistan zindabad ans singh bling then? why didnt you two tell the person not to bother about jatha then?

if someone wishes to take amrit where the rehit is followed that they belive to be the true rehit, what is wrong with that? if someone wishes to be taught how to jap naam swaas swaas what is wrong with that?

and to khalistan zindabad, i know you didnt state which jatha were oragnising the amrit sanchar this saturday, but it isnt akj, like the original post asked for.

the view of "lets take amrit anywhere" doesnt seem like a wise one to me. some panj say you only have 2 do 3 baniaa for nitnem, some say you can wear jewelry, some say you can eat meat if its not halal.

you should take amrit where the rehit given is correct and the panj pyare have a lot of kamaee.

waiting for an amrit sanchar where you belive the correct rehit is given is better than rushing into an amrit sanchar where a rehit that you dont follow is given.

for example, if i have done my research and came up with the conclusion that keski is the 5th kakaar, why would i take amrit at an amrit sanchar where the panj are saying that kes is the 5th kakaar?

what is the problem if someone wants to take amrit where they belive guru gobind singh jees rehit is strictly abided by?

yes your view might be "naam drir is given at every amrit sanchar" that doesnt make your view correct

the majority of ppl who think its wrong to amrit from an akj orgniased amrit sanchaar have negative feeling towards akj in the first place.

anyone no when the next 1 is in wolvo or bham area???

i owee my head to my guru ji & now iv realised this i need 2 take amrithhh

wjkk wjkf

at soho road gurughar (guru nanak nishkam sevak jatha), amrit sanchaar on every sunday after sangrand, thats some where in the middle of every month.

Wait for the next sangraand and some to guru ghar at about 9am on the next sunday after sangrand and then you can give your head to guru ji.

wjkk wjkf