Sanjha Kirtan Darbar: Wolverhampton

Dal_Singh

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Once again people like to start of talking negatively rather than positvely this aint the first time programs have been organised at the same time there is plenty of sangat in UK and across the big wide world, im sure both programs will have a great turn don't you people have faith in Guru Maharaj??

People do Sewa and others just like to bash em for those who are saying stuff against the sevadars why don't you guys stand up and organise a program? Its easy to give the lip but aint so easy to do the actions.

Plus certain people on here have the nerve to say stuff and point out things when they should go look at themslves very closely in the mirror before starting on others.

Live and let live man its 2008 a new year why you guys bickering lets be happy that we get a chance to go to kirtan programs and sit together in sangat and praise our Guru.

If you want to go to akj rehansbhai go there if you want to go sanjha program go there emhi fighting and arguing over petty things bhaji has apologised what do you want him to cut his head of. You should feel ashamed of yourselves in the way some people are acting.

normaly i would ask for maafi if i said anything wrong but for this situation i aint cus i feel i have NOT said anything wrong if anyone did get hurt then like they say truth hurts.

Looking forward to this program with Guru Ji's Kirpa im sure it will go well anyways you don't need hundreds of people to make a program work when they have hatered in there heart it takes few people to come sit together do kirtan with love in their heart this much sangat will be enough.

just for the record AKJ RENSBHAI IN WEDNESFIELD was booked at least 6/7 MONTHS in ADVANCED

are you sure about that? and for the record nobody needs to work around the programmes of other jathas. its not like either program are gonna be unworkable is it...

sangat can go to either or both easily. venues only 3 miles apart.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Ive been told some people have taken offence to my comments on this post. Ive come on to apologise for the people i have offeneded. I think everyone is entilted to their opinion and next time il keep mine to myself.

Bhul chuk maaf karna,

Jagmeet

Once again people like to start of talking negatively rather than positvely this aint the first time programs have been organised at the same time there is plenty of sangat in UK and across the big wide world, im sure both programs will have a great turn don't you people have faith in Guru Maharaj??

People do Sewa and others just like to bash em for those who are saying stuff against the sevadars why don't you guys stand up and organise a program? Its easy to give the lip but aint so easy to do the actions.

Plus certain people on here have the nerve to say stuff and point out things when they should go look at themslves very closely in the mirror before starting on others.

Live and let live man its 2008 a new year why you guys bickering lets be happy that we get a chance to go to kirtan programs and sit together in sangat and praise our Guru.

If you want to go to akj rehansbhai go there if you want to go sanjha program go there emhi fighting and arguing over petty things bhaji has apologised what do you want him to cut his head of. You should feel ashamed of yourselves in the way some people are acting.

normaly i would ask for maafi if i said anything wrong but for this situation i aint cus i feel i have NOT said anything wrong if anyone did get hurt then like they say truth hurts.

Looking forward to this program with Guru Ji's Kirpa im sure it will go well anyways you don't need hundreds of people to make a program work when they have hatered in there heart it takes few people to come sit together do kirtan with love in their heart this much sangat will be enough.

waheguroo well sed

Its not the end of the world if there is a clash.

The usual sangat who attend akj programs will attend wednesfield whereas the usual others will go to sedgley st.

It doesn't matter now who organised which smagam first or who's fault it was, people should attend either program to get laha of naam/sangat and nothing else

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Sahib Singh - who are you to judge if there are too many AKJ programs or not? How are AKJ are denying other Ragis or Kathaavachiks time?!?!

Clash, as long as not done with a malicious intent, is not the end of the world. Both programs can happen simultaneously. If a program creates opportunity for Sangat, Sewa and Simran, it's all good :s

Waheguroo