Sanjha Kirtan Darbar: Wolverhampton

Dal_Singh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Sadh sangat jee I hope I can maybe help clear up some of the questions raised about Sukha Singh Akaali. From what I know personally of Sukha Singh jee is that he is a gursikh of the highest standing. I don’t know many people who do as much satkaar and prem for guru khalsa's rehit, panth and dharam.

Sukha Singh jee does not affiliate himself with Niddar Singh. The viewpoints of Niddar Singh do not come even close to the view points of Sukha Singh and in that matter not even with Buddha dal itself. I have raised many questions regarding the sarbloh and snatan websites and from what Sukha Singh says it is not a true representation of the panth that maharaaj gave us. Even the raising these questions to Jathedars' of the Dal in Punjab all confirm what Sukha Singh says that Niddar Singh does not represent the Dal or the panth in his point of view.

Sukha Singh Akaali was given bakshish of a pharla by Baba Surjeet Singh jee. In order for ANYONE to get a pharla you can’t be a no one who does not uphold the reni, behni, kehni of a gursikh. Baba Anoop Singh is a Mahan gursikh respected by many people and he has known Sukha Singh his whole life and he PERSONALLY vouches for the character of Sukha Singh. Baba Surjeet Singh, Jathedars of the Buddha dal PERSONALLY vouches for the character of Sukha Singh. Jathedar Joginder Singh, presently acting jathedar of the Buddha dal PERSONALLY vouches for the character of Sukha Singh. Baba Nihal Singh Jathedar of Hariabela PERSONALY vouches for the character of Sukha Singh... Now I am not sure about the sangat but for me that was enough for me to seek the sangat of Sukha Singh.

Since I have known him he has done nothing but prove the thing the above mentioned Jathedars have said about him.

When he received his pharla he was given the seva to do parchar of Sikhi of which he has done without a doubt. Recently he assisted the sangat in Canada to hold an amrit sanchar where Baba Nihal Singh jee was the jathedar of the panj piare. Sukha Singh jee also performed seva in the panj upon the request of the sangat and Baba jee. Now this for sure dispels any kind of doubt in my mind and reaffirms that Sukha Singh jee is working towards of the betterment of the panth and all gursikhs.

Now regarding the questions raised in previous point about his point of view on:

Beadbhi of kesh - Sukha Singh jee as stated to me personally and to the sangat in the amrit sanchar that removal of ANY rom on your body is a kureht and TOTALLY FORBBIDEN. He is totally against any kind of hair removal be it by laser and regardless of sex.

Physical relations before marriage - I brought this up with Sukha Singh a few months ago as a mutual friend of ours was having a few issues in this area. He categorically stated that any kind of relations before marriage is not Sikhi. His exact words where "If she is not your wife, then she is your sister or your mother".

Buddha Dal or Hariabela - At the amrit sanchar I had the great good fortune to spend a little time with the amazing mahapursh Baba Nihal Singh jee. I was with a few other Singhs and one of them raised this question. And Baba jee cleared this for us. Hariabela is Buddha Dal. The Buddha Dal is comprised of smaller dals which all confirm that Buddha Dal is shromani. Baba Nihal Singh jee himself says that he is nothing but a sevadar of the dal panth.

Traditionally no matter where you come from when you receive a pharla you become known as a Buddha dal. From the time I have known Sukha Singh he only refers to himself as Sukha. It is true he has been given a title by the Buddha Dal but I have never seen him use it or encourage others to do so. Out of respect of his nitnem (which is amazing) his rehit, his bana and his pharla I call him baba jee and he has in fact asked me to refrain and just call him by his name.

But really everyone does any of this matter? No matter whom he is or what he wears or who he talks to is his speech wrong? Is his argument irrelevant? Does it not have merit?

I don’t care who he is, he could be a random giani from the Gurduwara wearing a white kurta black pug and I would still listen to his speech and at the end clench my fist and punch the air.

He isn’t trying to be Sant jee, no one can but is it wrong to be inspired to one of the most AMAZING gursikhs that ever lived?

Let not be typical Punjabis and see someone doing something and try to pull him back. I say lets back him, I know I do.

Baba Sukha Singh jee do your parchar we need it, I need it and there are many in the panth who need it.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jee

:WW: Couldn't agree more! :WW:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bhujangi thank you for the detailed response. However in the original thread wakeupsingo has already provided the clarification as stated in my post http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...34050&st=72. It will be very pleasing to hear Bhai Sukha Singh inform the youth of what the Gursikh position is on these points rather than the Nidaar Singh position. Since that parchar from a Nihaang Singh is truly lacking in the UK. Particularly with regard to Bibia and roam.

Also you have conveniently ignored to address the main issue of Bhai Sukha Singh's relationship with the 'uk men in blue'. However I stand by my previous comment and will not be pushing for a response on this point since I do not see one coming; even from Bhai Sukha Singh direct

Tanu I was not asking for Bhai Sukha Singh to talk about his life but to clarify his association with the 'uk men in blue' As I have stated you all feel this association is not an issue so I will not be seeking any clarification. However this request is no different to Saint Jairnail Singh clarifying on stage his relationship with Congress and Saint Ranjit Singh more recently clarifying the acquisition of him wearing a calgy again on stage.........

At the end of the day the truth will out, if there are no issues with his association with the 'uk men in blue' then fair enough I am wrong. However there is a danger that until clarification is made his parchar will be hindered; which is very unfortunate.

Are we seriously back on this topic? SERIOUSLY?

I dont understand in what way Singhs can make it clearer. Perhaps this will help:

BHAI SUKHA SINGH JI DOES NOT HAVE ANY AFFILIATION WITH NIDDAR SINGH. HE DOES NOT AGREE WITH NIDDAR SINGHS POINT OF VIEW, AND IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE, PLEASE CONTACT HIM DIRECTLY AND HE WILL TRY HIS BEST TO REPEAT THE ABOVE IN A LANGUAGE THAT IS UNDERSTANDABLE TO YOU.

GurFateh

Tanu, thank you for the response but why is everyone ignoring the question. I have not asked about Bhai Sukha Singh's affiliation with Nidaar Singh at any point. The question which I am failing to get a decent response to is below. I am at this stage also not expecting a response since I know one will never be forthcoming.

Also you have conveniently ignored to address the main issue of Bhai Sukha Singh's relationship with the 'uk men in blue'.

I do not need to ask Bhai Sukha Singh since I have seen him at their functions, family events and social events. Therefore even though you may choose to ignore it there is an affiliation with the UK men in blue whose beliefs are contrary to those you state Bhai Sukha Singh upholds. Hence why I am very confused as to how one can hold very honorable beliefs as outlined eloquently above but 'hang around with' people whose belief is complete opposite to those beliefs.

I am sure that those who go to the West Mids programme next month will see Bhai Sukha Singh with these UK men in blue.

Tanu, thank you for the response but why is everyone ignoring the question. I have not asked about Bhai Sukha Singh's affiliation with Nidaar Singh at any point. The question which I am failing to get a decent response to is below. I am at this stage also not expecting a response since I know one will never be forthcoming.
Also you have conveniently ignored to address the main issue of Bhai Sukha Singh's relationship with the 'uk men in blue'.

I do not need to ask Bhai Sukha Singh since I have seen him at their functions, family events and social events. Therefore even though you may choose to ignore it there is an affiliation with the UK men in blue whose beliefs are contrary to those you state Bhai Sukha Singh upholds. Hence why I am very confused as to how one can hold very honorable beliefs as outlined eloquently above but 'hang around with' people whose belief is complete opposite to those beliefs.

I am sure that those who go to the West Mids programme next month will see Bhai Sukha Singh with these UK men in blue.

Bless this poor soul, who has to get permission from a sant like you before he goes anywhere!

Seriously, the main question I'm wondering is, why haven't you contacted him yourself? You seem to have no hesitation slandering the hell out of him online, but when you're repeatedly requested to contact him, all of a sudden you can't read English anymore...or maybe you're just ignoring it.

I don't know Bhai Sukha Singh Ji all that well, so I don't have it written in my day planner whose party he was at the third tuesday of March 2001. But whatever he's done in the past, that has absolutely no relevance to who he is now. And you can take that chapter out of the book of Guru Arjan Maharaj, if you're not too sure.

Singh, I'll tell you once, because Guru Sahib has stated it quite a few times himself and there's not much need to repeat it.

NO good comes from slandering people. Especially your own Panth. You call yourself a bhai saib, but whose brother are you? Why have you no brotherly love in your heart?

Now what I'm wondering is, you seem to be bum chums with the uk men in blue yourself, since you get invite to their chacha's wedding and whatnot, so the question now stands:

What affiliation do YOU have with the uk men in blue? And since you seem to have no qualms about hanging out with people whose views are at a contrast with your own, what Authority of Akaal gave you the right to point your chubby little finger at someone who is actively trying to restore sovereignty to the Khalsa?

Glass house singho. Glass house.

I am, however, glad to see that you have mastered the art of precognition, and you can see so far in the future that you know exactly who Bhai Sukha Singh Ji will be hanging out with and when, what time, and all that jazz.

This may seem rude but...GET A LIFE! Seriously, is he the only thing that gives any meaning to your day? Get a job or something man, it ain't cool to be hanging on the coattails of great people nitpicking at the stray threads of their actions.

Now there's not much point in me asking you about yourself, since it's quite obvious I wont be receiving an answer.

GurFateh

Wakeupsingho's response to the same question on January 23, 2008, at 3:38 PM

We have stated again and again that Bhai Sahib Ji does not stand with 'sant ke nindak' and 'kurehatis'. But you don't seem to get the point....

Tanu Kaur's repsonse to the same question on January 23, 2008, at 3:45 PM

And anyhow, isn't it common sense to take point A: Bhai Sukha Singh Ji does not agree with drugs, alcohol, kes beadbi, etc and point B: "uk men in blue" are ok with above stated, and realize that you can't associate Point A with Point B?

Namastang's response to the same question on January 23, 2008, at 4:33 PM

2. Regarding his potential link with Nihang Niddar Singh- I met sukha sion in canada when he came, he shared his frustration how nihang niddar singh chelas are hijacking the dal panth and image of nihangs.

( I bolded chelas incase you happen to be blind about it, chelas reffering to the men in blue )

Do you need more response Bhai Sahib? I'm sure i can find many more if you still don't get the point.

Quick question, do you really not understand what most of the sangat is typing? Or are you just picking your nose and wiping your boogers on this thread, and wasting time?

This is not what Guru Nanak Maharaj meant by vand ke chakna. please don't share your boogers.