Sanjha Kirtan Darbar: Wolverhampton

Dal_Singh

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there cn be two programs at the sme time notting wrong abt that and its up to the sangat where they wanan go simple man

:s

its not so simple. It wud have been so much better if they were different dates. Wolverhampton/West Midlands has a very large population of Sangat, and so having 2 major programs on the same night doesnt really make sense. There could have been 2 major progs in wolves, which would have benefited the Sangat as a whole, rather then chasing up certain kirtanee, its the Sangat that benefits from it.

Chalo my 2 pennies..

I think people REALLY need to study into the word "Sanjha" and realise what it means. Its too overused nowadays ever since the Sanjha Smagam in 2005. Since then, it seems everyone is using it but not really practicing it - and whats more important? Showing the world you can organise a keertan programme or bringing as many people together and singing the praises of Vaheguru?

I agree with Jagmeet paaji and Minnie penji on this as well and really suggest that decisions are taken in the best interest of the sangat, not the keertani or organisers.

Just my opinion. Sorry if i offend anyone.

On a lighter note, we are celebrating the physical birth of Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj this week in particular and looks as though we have a few events such as the ones mentioned in this thread to look forward too. So whenever and wherever they happen, do try and attend and congratulations to us all on this auspicious occasion.

On a lighter note, we are celebrating the physical birth of Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj this week in particular and looks as though we have a few events such as the ones mentioned in this thread to look forward too. So whenever and wherever they happen, do try and attend and congratulations to us all on this auspicious occasion.

respect.gif