Sanjha Kirtan Darbar: Wolverhampton

Dal_Singh

fateh ji

QUOTE:

TOO MANY AKJ PROGRAMS IN THE U.K. GIVE A CHANCE FOR OTHER RAGI JATHE AND KATHA VACHIK TO DO PROGRAMS. ITS GETTING OVER THE BOARD.

there are only 11 AKJ rensbhai's in the UK throughout the year and you've got the rest of the 300 odd days left

so why u complaiining 4

I think it is good that there are alot of akj programmes they bring the panth together and these programmes are not only attended by akjs.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaheguroo

People (dnt mean to sound rude) but grow up!

Theres always clashes, wat can u do?

Who cares, just go to any programme, get laaha, bass.

no need for all these posts.

Stop arguing.

Dont forget what the whole point of keertan programmes are in the first place.

And to the person who sed akj do too many keertans, have you lost it?

Back in bhai sahibs times keertans were always happening, rainsbais went on for over 20hours! If you were there, would you have sed there doing too many keertan programmes. How absurd, you can never do too much keertan!

vahigurooo

may mahraj bless us with more keertan and sangat!

in response to AK 47's post, and in the interest of panthic unity , the rainsbhai at wednsefield has been cancelled. So have all other programmes, at this gurdwara.

A statement will be made shortly as to when we are to be allowed to re-commence any programmes.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sangat Ji the more the Khalsa sangat grows in the UK and the more pyare that grows within them for kirtan and sangat the more programs we are all gonna see i.e. alot more clashes. I have seen that more and more organisations are booking their program/event dates in advance for the entire year which some people may find unfair but we all need to respect each other and if some one would like to organise a program or event they shouldnt be made to feel intimidated or like they have the a big wrong.

Forgive me if i have upset anyone just my 2 pennys worth.

Gurfateh Ji

thumbs_up.gif

Gosh

Okay its not that much of a big deal really. If u cant beat em, join em lol - it wud have been better to have two programmes on different days in the same city - that was my only point. I am sorry if i spoke out of turn before though.

Chatanga, u were joking about the Rehansbhai being cancelled at Wednesfield right? Coz thats jus confused me propa now!

in response to AK 47's post, and in the interest of panthic unity , the rainsbhai at wednsefield has been cancelled. So have all other programmes, at this gurdwara.

A statement will be made shortly as to when we are to be allowed to re-commence any programmes.

thats completely untrue! at least say ur joking if u are! ohmy.gif

im sorry but if 2 different groups of people cant arrange programmes without them clashing, then we have no alternative but to close down wednesfield gurdwara. as of this statement it has closed.

Please make sure all the guilty parties also do 5 minutes of dandh betka! That will teach them to hold a kirtan/katha darbar at the same time as any other gurdwara!!

Sorry crazie minnie kaur ji - it had been a particularly baddd day at the office lol!

U lotz r 2 funi!

Also, aint wednesfield gurduara the one where they own a hall near by serving meat and sharaab for wedding and pre-wedding parties? :s

I know there was a hoo-haa not too long ago. If the jathas and programme organisers would stop organising events there, mayb dey wud get the hint that they need to shut the place down and use it wisely...?