The Army And Me

hellosingh

American govt planned 9/11? Harvey1 get a life and stop watching loose change 1, 2,3 or whatever the latest version is. It must be a full moon today because a lot of silly comments are being made!

Btw Singhavelli, do you also think that 9/11 was an 'inside job' It would not surprise me the least

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

American govt planned 9/11? Harvey1 get a life and stop watching loose change 1, 2,3 or whatever the latest version is. It must be a full moon today because a lot of silly comments are being made!

Btw Singhavelli, do you also think that 9/11 was an 'inside job' It would not surprise me the lease

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn some people ie you are just plain stupid, why did condalisa right phone some important people that were meant to be on the 9/11 planes and tell them not to go on the plane????????/ WHY AREEEEEEEE THE SUPPOSED TERRORISTS STIL ALIVE IN OTHER COUNTRYSSSSSS IF THEY TOOK THE PLANE OVER WHY DIDNT THE OFFICAL CORONERS FIND ANY OF THEIR BODYS BUT THEY FOUND EVERYONES ELSES THAT WHERE ON THE PLANE?

Proactive, I am not the one skirting around the issue, when discussing the Iraq war do you not feel there needs to be justification for the invasion of Iraqi land. Before you claim Saddam Hussein was bad man, extend your memory beyond what corporate media has limited it to and read into the history of Saddams rise etc.

Also, again you seem very ignorant of the issues at hand, you have ignored about 99% of what I have written.

When the Imperialist invade a land do you expect them to report back that they have raped, when will you learn? Even then here is an article

http://www.guardian.co.uk/women/story/0,3604,1220673,00.html

As with your usual rants about imperialism, capitalism and all the other isms you claim to know about, you seem to be the usual left wing nut who takes all the benefits of the west and yet thinks it's great to criticise everything it does.

Of course individuals like you would like to limit freedom of speech and scrutiny of the government, isn't that a moral right and obligation of every citizen of a state?

I don't know why people like you live in the west, maybe you should go back to Kashmir and test out your other theory of Islamic tolerance as well.

You sound like a true capitalist, highly reminiscent of white supremecists who tell many minorities to go home, because of their narrow ideological perspectives, are you scared of change, what a irony that you call yourself proactive.

Also, people like me who live in the west have every right to express our opinions and work for change. If the Black Panther Party didn't like America, do you believe they should have returned to Africa, instead of trying to affectuate change? Also, your ignorance prevails again, Muslim Sikh relations in Kashmir have been quite friendly in the past, but as capitalism seeps in along with privitization of land etc, ethnic lines are being drawn. How much do you know about me to tell me to return to Kashmir, the term return would indicate that I am originally from there, when in fact I have born and raised outside of Kashmir. Do you not feel ashamed in asking me to return on the grounds of your own ignorance, like the white man once told the african to go home, when he himself was no further from home than he?

Will you continue to beat around the bush and regurgitate what corporate media and the government tells you as gospel, or provide a critical analysis of what is taking place in the world today... or wait you don't believe be critical is a noble thing to do, because such a thing would warrant others to call you a nut and demand you leave your home abandon the struggle for change and "return" to the land imaginarily attached to the color of your skin, language you speak and ancestory.

If you truly believe in returning home when the original inhabitants are not in favour of what the invaders bring with them, perhaps you should be compassionate to the cries of Iraqis, and aboriginals (historically) the British Imperialists have massacred.

NICELY SAID SINGHAVELLI

DalSingh101,

I also live in London but unlike you I don't buy the blowback theory. Islamic terrorism was bound to happen at one stage or another, the Iraq war may have just speeded up the inevitable. You are right the British were first class imperialists and due to their colonialism we lost our freedom. But to say that the thousands of Sikhs who died in British service as bootlickers is extremely offensive. My Grandfather's brother fought and lost his life fighting the Turks in Iraq (then Mesopotamia) in the first world war. From the stories we have heard of him, he was certainly no bootlicker but someone who took the fact that he taking the namak of the British and as such they deserved to get the best of his abilities.

You damn well know Singhs only joined the army because of the desperate need of money due to constantly dwindling landholdings inherited between children. Don't make out like joining the army was anything noble. In the old days people never diversified their skills so lots of people from pinds were compelled to join the army because they didn't know how to do anything else. THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS TODAY!

Personally I understand why they did this but my position is one influenced by shaheeds who were awake to slavery and fought against it be this against the British invasion of Punjab or later (i.e. Kartar Singh, Udham Singh etc.)

How can you numb nuts encourage Singhs to become storm troopers for the British...AGAIN!!! You must have NO self respect or be really dumb.

Regarding Islamic fundamentalism....I have actually been actively fighting it for some time now. Don't tell me <admin-profanity filter activated>. What whitey has done is made it even more attractive by making it a legitimate cause for many youth. ANY <banned word filter activated> can tell that the British are just on one of their resource grabbing raids. Who made these guys the worlds police anyway???

You talk of Islamic danger....tell that to aboriginals, red indians, africans and other people who have been turfed off their land, massacred etc.. You support that crap and turn a blind eye to it, you ain't no Singh.

As i read these remarks against white people, i can't help but be saddened, because i am white AND Sikh, and not part of 3HO, either.

Oh well...

Maybe you need to speak up about worldwide abuses from white imperialists yourself? Or did you only convert to marry your girlfriend?

wow! I thought I was only Punjabi who felt so strongly about not joining the army. Nice to see there are people in Punjabi community who feel the same way as I do. I remember 4-6 months ago that Sikhs here and in UK were happy that British army were trying to set up a Sikh regiment. Luckily, British army back down. But what <Edited> me off was how people here were angry about British army backing down.

Don't do it. No need to join the white man's army and doing their dirty work for them.

Using your logic, perhaps you need to be reminded that the "brown man's" army/police force e.g. in India freely molests your sisters.

Bear in mind that there are 'white' Sikhs on this forum. Even if there weren't it doesn't matter, there was no need for a statement like that. There's more I could say but I hope you know it in your heart anyway.

Don't worry bro, I don't think too highly of brown man's army/police force either. I wish nothing but death to these scumbags.

And I am sorry if I offended you or anybody else in this thread with my white man's army comment.

Peace.

As i read these remarks against white people, i can't help but be saddened, because i am white AND Sikh, and not part of 3HO, either.

Oh well...

Surinderjit, I feel as if you are getting the wrong impression and falling victim to the manipulative tactics of certain individuals that attempt to portray this as a racial issue. The issue at hand is of imperialism and colonial powers. The white man is a metaphor, because of the dominance and privilege white men hold as the norm to which everything else is measured by in society.

The system is the issue at hand and the motives it instigates. White working class or what some refer to as the white trash are considered one of the largest minorities and comrades/allies in the struggle. The one struggle which transcends all others is the workers struggle, the proletariat vs the bourgousie and white individuals fall on both sides of this, many whites even within north american society are victims of the system. So I ask for your forgiveness if you misunderstand what I say, however I urge you to be critical of the system we live in.

The consequences of the system effect us all, some us are aware while others remain in ignorant bliss, while dividing us based on social constructs such as race as a scapegoat (although I do recognize they are real in their consequences).

If you still do not understand what I am trying to state, please feel free to PM me, or respond here and keep in mind this is not a discussion on the issues of race, but class struggle. Do not let the rants of certain individuals misguide you.

In solidarity

Fateh!

Thanks.

Maybe you need to speak up about worldwide abuses from white imperialists yourself? Or did you only convert to marry your girlfriend?

Dalsingh,

What's your point?

Please cut right to the chase here. Yes, i converted, at first for my girlfriend. But i become too "sikh" for her, and we have broken up a few times and gotten together again several times as well. All because i was to "into" sikhi for her, she wants a gora, not even a gora sikh.

On the lighter topic, I will try to do so. Thanks for the inspiration :-)

Gurfateh