Amrit Sanchaars

Gupt Singhni

there are many accounts like if u go through suraj parkash go through the sakhi of the guru har krishen sahib made a person do the arths of gita with their stick on his head after that they gave the pandit who questioned about their name charna amrit and made him his sikh ... these 3 things were told to him to ...

belkum accepted

in a way gurus kamai go into everything because only those whove chanted and relished the lords name and enshrined it into there hearts can only really have a bearing on other ppls lifes

examples can be looking at hukamnama we receive evern tho we may not follow them they still touch us, camps the inspiration we draw from them doing seva of maharaaj

i see ur point...but what was the reason behind the gurus putting there charan in the amrit?

Why dun you ask him next time u see him tongue.gif :s

No, buh seriously i think it was mainly because there charan was at a extremely high state and since there charan was so high; when there charan was in the amrit some of the divinity of there charan was passed in to the amrit.

What i heard is that the guru's used to touch there toe to a batta of water and then the disciple would drink that water. Naw sure if thats rite though im probably wrong about that anyway..........