What Does My Dream Mean ?

Guest _Paul Singh_

things that happen in dreams is considered to be just as real life

as in ... if you had a dream about cuttin kesh or somethin in ya dream thas almost as if it really happened!!! ... as ive heard 4rm amazing gursikhs

so guru gobind singh ji has given u his darshan.. TRUST ME THATS NXT LEVEL!!...guru jis trying to tell u something, but none of us can tell u the anwser of what hes trying to tell you , only guru ji knows and you know! ...

but one thing which can be said guru jis is telling you to get on the path ... we dont know what the future brings or if there will be a future to come on guru ji knows that

and thats so blesseddd!!! that guru granth sahib ji maahraj is within ure home!! ...

dont fall asleep after this message guru ji is trying to tell you ... make sure you act upon it!

start by doing paat? ... stopping meat or alcohol ... if you take one step towards maharaj guru ji will take milliuons of steps toward you.

and hey ? ... looks like guru ji has alredy taken one of the stops towards you, so you must be doing something right!!

do ardas to guru ji he will give you the anwsers

all i can say dont let this sliop by... guru ji did give you his darshan and only his pyaarehhhhhh pyaaareehh children get his darshan!!!

hope i could help

bhull chukk maaf karni!!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

u no wat.....ur soo lucky lol!

personally i had a dream that guru nanak dev ji and i were both sitting on large stones in africa [ thats where by parents r from] and he told me you go to the gurdwara and do ardas. I had the most amazing feeling...something that ive never felt again. now im onli 14 and this happen wen i was 12 so it wuz abit confusin lol. Well all i can say is that if Guru ji has come to you... dont just ignore it..take notice and maybe its a sign you should stop drinkin n eating meat.

fateh

Hi everybody, a little about myself im a sikh but non practising, i have hair cut i drink alcohol and i used to smoke. Recently i had a dream where i was in the Gurdwara sitting listeniong to the kirtan and next to me was sat Guru Gobind Singh Ji. In my dream he did speak to me and i was speaking to him but i have recollection of this conversation. Can anyone tell me what this may mean ?

I dont think no one will really knows your answer. I would suggest you do ardaas to Guru Mahraaj asking him what he is trying to say. Then take a hukamnama and read the translations. You must say your ardaas from the bottom of your heart.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh....

Hi everybody, a little about myself im a sikh but non practising, i have hair cut i drink alcohol and i used to smoke. Recently i had a dream where i was in the Gurdwara sitting listeniong to the kirtan and next to me was sat Guru Gobind Singh Ji. In my dream he did speak to me and i was speaking to him but i have recollection of this conversation. Can anyone tell me what this may mean ?

I dont think no one will really knows your answer. I would suggest you do ardaas to Guru Mahraaj asking him what he is trying to say. Then take a hukamnama and read the translations. You must say your ardaas from the bottom of your heart.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh....

Guest _Paul Singh_

Guys thanks a lot for the response its so appreciated !

gopesh.com im sorry i do not agree with you sayin i must take amrit straight away i think i need to discover my religion more and more than likely in the future i will take amrit but not at the present moment.

I think ur right in sayin i should do ardaas and see what the hukam is and try and get translation of what is happening.

Guys thanks again :s

veerji that is so amazing! i think others have pretty much said everything..that you are so fortunate to have these dreams..those of us who try, with kirpa, to walk on the sikhi path, don't have such experiences even when we're physically awake! :-) so imagine..if you were to really change your life around, and if it were to become more Guru-oriented, then the kinds of self-realizations and improvements that would lead to...keep at it man..keep at it..you mentioned you will soon be a father? wow that's kind of cool..

Guru sahib is your father, you're his child..he appeared in a dream to you..you look up to your Father..similarly,

you're soon going to have a child, you will be his/her father, s/he will look up to you for ..everything! and it would be so powerful for your child to have a father who is the spitting image of Guru Sahib..kesh, dastaar, dhaari, etc. that's kind of cool huh :-)

ok, chardee kalaa!