What Does My Dream Mean ?

Guest _Paul Singh_

Guest _Gupt Singh_

I can relate to you because i had a similar situation.

I used to smoke a lot of weed, like everyday but wasnt a big fan of alcohol and also had cut hair but anyway one night i had a dream and i was talking to a Singh and he said i have to take you to see someone, the conversation lasted a lot longer but i cannot recall what else we discussed.

I got to the destination and the vision i had was so beautiful, its very hard to describe in words, i think its impossible actually but ill give it a try. I believe it was Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji Maharaj, around him was a extremely bright light and he was just sitting there looking at me, we never physically spoke but i think Maharaj communicated like straight into my mind kind of thing, its very hard to explain. I know it may sound dumb but i couldnt look at him for long, i was kind of scared but not scared as in frightened, its weird i cant explain the feeling but anyway i snapped out of the state and i woke up and i thought wat the hell!!!!

A couple of weeks later i took Amrit as i thought this is what Maharaj wanted me to do and i havent looked back since.

I havent really spoke to anyone about this as ive heard that it should be kept Gupt but i thought i would share it on this occasion because i can relate to it and cos its in the Gupt forum lol

I hope that you take this opportunity to follow Maharajs hukum.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Guest _Gupt Singh_

Also i forgot to add that Maharaj doesnt appear for any old reason just because he felt like it. Everything that Maharaj does is for a reason, this dream you had is a sign telling you to follow the hukum, you must have very good karam for this to happen.

Benthi - Please keep yourself around Sangat and do Ardaas, this is definately a sign for you to take Amrit and follow the Hukum, i have no doubt about that.

We never know when our time is up, take advantage of every second Waheguru gives you.

This Shabad is by Bhagat Kabeer Ji in Raag Bhairao on Pannaa 1159

gur syvw qy Bgiq kmweI ]

gur saevaa thae bhagath kamaaee ||

Serving the Guru, devotional worship is practiced.

qb ieh mwns dyhI pweI ]

thab eih maanas dhaehee paaee ||

Then, this human body is obtained.

ies dyhI kau ismrih dyv ]

eis dhaehee ko simarehi dhaev ||

Even the gods long for this human body.

so dyhI Bju hir kI syv ]1]

so dhaehee bhaj har kee saev ||1||

So vibrate that human body, and think of serving the Lord. ||1||

Bjhu guoibMd BUil mq jwhu ]

bhajahu guobi(n)dh bhool math jaahu ||

Vibrate, and meditate on the Lord of the Universe, and never forget Him.

mwns jnm kw eyhI lwhu ]1] rhwau ]

maanas janam kaa eaehee laahu ||1|| rehaao ||

This is the blessed opportunity of this human incarnation. ||1||Pause||

jb lgu jrw rogu nhI AwieAw ]

jab lag jaraa rog nehee aaeiaa ||

As long as the disease of old age has not come to the body,

jb lgu kwil gRsI nhI kwieAw ]

jab lag kaal grasee nehee kaaeiaa ||

and as long as death has not come and seized the body,

jb lgu ibkl BeI nhI bwnI ]

jab lag bikal bhee nehee baanee ||

and as long as your voice has not lost its power,

Bij lyih ry mn swirgpwnI ]2]

bhaj laehi rae man saarigapaanee ||2||

O mortal being, vibrate and meditate on the Lord of the World. ||2||

Ab n Bjis Bjis kb BweI ]

ab n bhajas bhajas kab bhaaee ||

If you do not vibrate and meditate on Him now, when will you, O Sibing of Destiny?

AwvY AMqu n BijAw jweI ]

aavai a(n)th n bhajiaa jaaee ||

When the end comes, you will not be able to vibrate and meditate on Him.

jo ikCu krih soeI Ab swru ]

jo kishh karehi soee ab saar ||

Whatever you have to do - now is the best time to do it.

iPir pCuqwhu n pwvhu pwru ]3]

fir pashhuthaahu n paavahu paar ||3||

Otherwise, you shall regret and repent afterwards, and you shall not be carried across to the other side. ||3||

so syvku jo lwieAw syv ]

so saevak jo laaeiaa saev ||

He alone is a servant, whom the Lord enjoins to His service.

iqn hI pwey inrMjn dyv ]

thin hee paaeae nira(n)jan dhaev ||

He alone attains the Immaculate Divine Lord.

gur imil qw ky Kul@y kpwt ]

gur mil thaa kae khulhae kapaatt ||

Meeting with the Guru, his doors are opened wide,

bhuir n AwvY jonI bwt ]4]

bahur n aavai jonee baatt ||4||

and he does not have to journey again on the path of reincarnation. ||4||

iehI qyrw Aausru ieh qyrI bwr ]

eihee thaeraa aousar eih thaeree baar ||

This is your chance, and this is your time.

Gt BIqir qU dyKu ibcwir ]

ghatt bheethar thoo dhaekh bichaar ||

Look deep into your own heart, and reflect on this.

khq kbIru jIiq kY hwir ]

kehath kabeer jeeth kai haar ||

Says Kabeer, you can win or lose.

bhu ibiD kihE pukwir pukwir ]5]1]9]

bahu bidhh kehiou pukaar pukaar ||5||1||9||

In so many ways, I have proclaimed this out loud. ||5||1||9||

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Hi everybody, a little about myself im a sikh but non practising, i have hair cut i drink alcohol and i used to smoke. Recently i had a dream where i was in the Gurdwara sitting listeniong to the kirtan and next to me was sat Guru Gobind Singh Ji. In my dream he did speak to me and i was speaking to him but i have recollection of this conversation. Can anyone tell me what this may mean ?

it means you gotta wake up and make that a reality, paul paji...stop dreaming.....

• 5 years later...

Hi everybody last night i had a dream about going to the gurdwara and then later on in the night i had another dream of going to a different gurdwara and the giani asks me to check on the barfi and then i tell the giani im leaving in a few but i will do as much as i can

Hi everybody last night i had a dream about going to the gurdwara and then later on in the night i had another dream of going to a different gurdwara and the giani asks me to check on the barfi and then i tell the giani im leaving in a few but i will do as much as i can

Going from darbar to darbar says that you can't settle and the fact that you couldn't devote too much of self into accommodating the giani, shows you are too attached to your world outside !

Dreams are about your subconscious giving you messages, Once your subconscious becomes aligned with conscious, then you are on the right path.

From the little you say, it tells me that you are quite unsteady in trying to make the decision where you want your heart to settle. It's as if your heart is saying one thing and your mind and brain is saying the other.

You have to try and learn to follow your heart and gut feeling until it's weight comes off your subconscious !!

My dead family members keep coming in my dream, what it means? This morning i was swearing at them as i fed up of it now. They always arguing or trying to kill each other and i am the one that has to save them all time. But that's nothin new as i was doin it when i was alive.

Just wish had nice dreams, dont even think about them. Marke v ni picha chad de. So so fed up of it now,

i am the only ones dreams they come in. Not other family members. I am very ill to think maybe

its my time to go, maybe its a sign. Sometimes the dreams wake me up scared, but so used to it now i swear at them to leave me alone, can't be bothered with this extra tension. Especially when i do paat before sleeping it occurs more.

My dead family members keep coming in my dream, what it means? This morning i was swearing at them as i fed up of it now. They always arguing or trying to kill each other and i am the one that has to save them all time. But that's nothin new as i was doin it when i was alive.

Just wish had nice dreams, dont even think about them. Marke v ni picha chad de. So so fed up of it now,

i am the only ones dreams they come in. Not other family members. I am very ill to think maybe

its my time to go, maybe its a sign. Sometimes the dreams wake me up scared, but so used to it now i swear at them to leave me alone, can't be bothered with this extra tension. Especially when i do paat before sleeping it occurs more.

This means that their old habits are still embedded in you. It also means that they caused you a lot of stress and anxiety at the time and they never even realised it.

Funny thing is they DO realise it, now that they are dead. The message from this reoccurring dream is that YOU need to forgive them from your heart.

What i mean is that you don't need to forgive them for their mistakes or whatever, but you need to forgive them for any anxiety/stress they may have caused you.

To swear at them is not the way. You need to truly forgive from your heart so that NO karma from each other hangs on any of you.

Make it clear to yourself that no bad karma or bad air/feelings caused by them, hang on your end, because you have TOTALLY forgiven and wiped !

I am pretty certain that once you have done this, then the dreams will stop and if you ever do have dreams about them, they will be much more pleasant !!

You have to try and clear guilt and negative attitudes from your conscious. These things hang on there and are major contributers to your karma lekh.

I know it's easy for me to say, but you should always try and remember people (especially if deceased) for the GOOD impact that they may have had on you. This includes your enemies or ones that you resent because of their actions.