What Does My Dream Mean ?

Guest _Paul Singh_

Guest Answer

Waheguru Ji.  The fact that you had a dream that you had a pug on and guru gobind singh Ji was in it was showing a sign that he wants you to start wearing a pug to my knowledge.  

• 9 months later...
Guest vishalgbpec

hi I am vishal m not sikh but I believe on waheguru and i usually go gurdwara every Sunday.Yesterday i have seen dream in which i was serving in gurudwara if i remember it was banglasahib gurudwara(located in delhi ) and one man sitting with turban and all the meal and parsada was kept around him when i went to serve him he said me baita me khud  lelunga khudi(definitely he was waheguru).

Can u please tell me what the meaning of my dream if u can conclude and what waheguru wants from me.

Guest Jagsaw_Singh

I have this reoccurring dream in which I'm the star midfielder for England playing in the World Cup semi-finals in Turin against Germany and I receive a long ball, balance it on my left foot, stand still like a statue for 8 seconds with the ball balanced on my foot, bamboozle the defence because they don't know why I'm stood like a statue, then, 8 seconds later,  in one continuous movement I flick the ball up above my head jump up and swing and kick the ball using the full momentum of my swing into the top left corner of the goal leaving Manuel Neur dead-footed. That there my friends is a dream. So lets ask some questions about the dream:

What does it mean ?    It means nothing. It's a dream. Everybody has them.

What is it telling me about waheguru's plans for me ?    Nothing. It's just a blo00dy dream you muppet.

What's the hidden message of the dream ?  The message is not hidden. It's just a blo00dy dream. The message - that is not hidden - is that I'm too rubbish at playing football in real life and so can only dream about it in my sleep.

Moral of the story ?   There's poverty, inequality and wars going on in the real world. Think less about the dream world and start focussing on reality, and the part you can play in positively shaping it.

2 hours ago, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

I have this reoccurring dream in which I'm the star midfielder for England playing in the World Cup semi-finals in Turin against Germany and I receive a long ball, balance it on my left foot, stand still like a statue for 8 seconds with the ball balanced on my foot, bamboozle the defence because they don't know why I'm stood like a statue, then, 8 seconds later,  in one continuous movement I flick the ball up above my head jump up and swing and kick the ball using the full momentum of my swing into the top left corner of the goal leaving Manuel Neur dead-footed. That there my friends is a dream. So lets ask some questions about the dream:

What is it telling me about waheguru's plans for me ?    Nothing. It's just a blo00dy dream you muppet.

What's the hidden message of the dream ?  The message is not hidden. It's just a blo00dy dream. The message - that is not hidden - is that I'm too rubbish at playing football in real life and so can only dream about it in my sleep.

Moral of the story ?   There's poverty, inequality and wars going on in the real world. Think less about the dream world and start focussing on reality, and the part you can play in positively shaping it.

too much fifa 2017

3 hours ago, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

I disagree, your example makes it obvious your dreams are related to subconscious thoughts. Therefore, dreams have a meaning. 

There was a guy who was on his deathbed with cancer. He dreamt of Guru Nanak Dev Ji and saw him, the mere glance of Satguru Ji made his body go all warn and fiery, he woke up the next day cured. 

Sure alot of dreams are just subconscious stuff, but there are instances where there's no correlation and something spiritual comes out of it. 

16 hours ago, Guest vishalgbpec said:

hi I am vishal m not sikh but I believe on waheguru and i usually go gurdwara every Sunday.Yesterday i have seen dream in which i was serving in gurudwara if i remember it was banglasahib gurudwara(located in delhi ) and one man sitting with turban and all the meal and parsada was kept around him when i went to serve him he said me baita me khud  lelunga khudi(definitely he was waheguru).

Can u please tell me what the meaning of my dream if u can conclude and what waheguru wants from me.

Although I’m unable to interpret your dream for you, but I see any dream about a Gurdwara and you know which one it was, as positive. It’s better than having negative dreams, that’s for sure. 

As you are the one that had the dream, only you can interpret the meaning of it, according to what’s happening in your life. But don’t worry about it or what it means, just accept it as a blessing. 

11 hours ago, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

Veer ji. It's not necessary to demean the poster by calling them a muppet, or to derail their question by pointing it back at your political interest. 

Why not respond with some class? You're a smart guy, you don't have to prove it by belittling others. 

You're a righteous crusader, you don't have to prove that either by turning the topic always to that. 

Chill and uplift people ji. You clearly have a lot to offer, but it's going to be diminished by your delivery. 

Guest Jagsaw_Singh
3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Veer ji. It's not necessary to demean the poster by calling them a muppet, or to derail their question by pointing it back at your political interest. 

Why not respond with some class? You're a smart guy, you don't have to prove it by belittling others. 

You're a righteous crusader, you don't have to prove that either by turning the topic always to that. 

Chill and uplift people ji. You clearly have a lot to offer, but it's going to be diminished by your delivery. 

I know that you know that what I did in my message was ask myself and give answers to myself ie. call myself a muppet accompanied by a nice story of a dream and some nice calm advice at the end. I know you know that so what I don't understand is why you have deliberately turned it around in order to say the same thing you have repeatedly said in 100 messages since the you became a member here, i.e telling me to stop belittling others and chill.

There is something extremely sinister about you Gurjant.....something very sinister and dark about your true motives for being here. Who are you really ?

Anyway.....as I'll be soon taking up a visiting fellowship in California I won't be posting here for at least a year. While I'm gone I hope the rest of you here will realise before it's too late that Gurjant Gnostic is not someone that just recently appeared out of thin air here on this forum in the past month. Like a dark entity he's been here a long while, under different names and guises and his true motives for being here are extremely detrimental to the nationalist aspirations of the Sikh quom. Be careful of this man people.

8 hours ago, Guest Jagsaw_Singh said:

I know that you know that what I did in my message was ask myself and give answers to myself ie. call myself a muppet accompanied by a nice story of a dream and some nice calm advice at the end. I know you know that so what I don't understand is why you have deliberately turned it around in order to say the same thing you have repeatedly said in 100 messages since the you became a member here, i.e telling me to stop belittling others and chill.

There is something extremely sinister about you Gurjant.....something very sinister and dark about your true motives for being here. Who are you really ?

Anyway.....as I'll be soon taking up a visiting fellowship in California I won't be posting here for at least a year. While I'm gone I hope the rest of you here will realise before it's too late that Gurjant Gnostic is not someone that just recently appeared out of thin air here on this forum in the past month. Like a dark entity he's been here a long while, under different names and guises and his true motives for being here are extremely detrimental to the nationalist aspirations of the Sikh quom. Be careful of this man people.

Lol. Thanks GuestSingh. It was all part of my masterplan ...my sinister conspiracy against belittlement. 

See you next identity. 

Enjoy Cali the land of no internet. 

Nevada is right next door, we can get some cha and you can use the wifi. 

For real though. Hit me up if you want.  What part of California you going to be in?