What Does My Dream Mean ?

Guest _Paul Singh_

I was a regular on the forums back then... I remember JKVlondon, jsinghz, genie, lion singh and a few others on here. Although not all if them were fans of mine at the time :)

Just before that time, I was having Darshans of Guru Nanak regularly, and just starting on the Bhagti path. It was a beautiful, amazing time in my life, a great jewel in my crown. One that I'm eternally grateful that I got to experience and that I hope I'll never forget. 

Last night I had a dream that I was at Soho Road Gurdwara. 

So the dream started off. I was walking in an urban area in Wolverhampton. I then end up in an upmarket area near the countryside. there is this house I am looking at (which happens to be the house of a friend) so I am thinking should I go and knock on her door and talk to her about everything. I have not seen her in 6 months,  I think she is avoiding me for reasons I don't know. (jatt people are weird lol  ) so anyhow I carry on walking, I walk through this countryside and end up at Soho Road, I see the Gurdwara and think "man  I have walked this far . how  did I  get here? I decide to go inside  Gurdwara for Ardas . there is a large Sangat present. I then head back home but I have no idea how to get back home.  , dream over. 

what does this dream mean if anything? 

• 7 months later...
Guest StopBeingFoolishJi

VJKK VJKF, Dreams are just dreams! They mean nothing. It’s just a weird way of your brain processing information and memories. Guru ji isn’t going to enter your head when your asleep to tell you something. He is Pargat everywhere and if they wanted to give you their Darshan it would be done while awake not asleep. Personally Growing up I had many dreams about guru ji but that’s because most of my days were spent at Sikhi camps listening to sakhis and I use to imagine those Sakhis in my head etc. Nowadays I hardly have dreams. Don’t weaken your mind *edited*

• 1 year later...
Guest Simran

I keep hving dreams where i start frm home to go gurudwara but then some silly obstacles cm and i dont enter gurudwara.     Or if i happen to enter gurudawara baba ji beed is not there.  And gurudawara is vacant    These dreams trouble me a lot.  What do thy r trying to tell me.