What Does My Dream Mean ?

Guest _Paul Singh_

Guest Aastha Rao

Hi, Everyone

I saw A dream that i was in Gurudwara at night time, with My Family, it was Raining Heavily and Muds were all around.. 

I am a Hindu, Nothing Related to Silk, or gurudwara, but still saw this dream. That I'm listening to their kirtan. And Even i had Food to eat.

Please Can anyone Help.

Thanks

11 hours ago, Guest Aastha Rao said:

Hi, Everyone

I saw A dream that i was in Gurudwara at night time, with My Family, it was Raining Heavily and Muds were all around.. 

I am a Hindu, Nothing Related to Silk, or gurudwara, but still saw this dream. That I'm listening to their kirtan. And Even i had Food to eat.

Please Can anyone Help.

Thanks

I think Guru ji is calling you to the Gurdwara.  Raining outside, while you are sitting in the Gurdwara listening to kirtan. 

On 9/5/2020 at 10:36 AM, puzzled said:

I think Guru ji is calling you to the Gurdwara.  Raining outside, while you are sitting in the Gurdwara listening to kirtan. 

The best answer so far. Could it be because you have been eating oats?

Guest Crystal Ball
On 8/13/2020 at 11:09 PM, Guest Simran said:

I keep hving dreams where i start frm home to go gurudwara but then some silly obstacles cm and i dont enter gurudwara.     Or if i happen to enter gurudawara baba ji beed is not there.  And gurudawara is vacant    These dreams trouble me a lot.  What do thy r trying to tell me.  

Guru ji is telling you in your dream that you need to loosen up a little bit, meaning let your down down every now and then. Let go of all the past hurts, gossiping, back stabbing and live in the present moment. Stick to your decisions and don’t let anyone distract you from your Abhiyaas.  Don’t take notice of any obstacles in your waking life, do what you have to, don’t dilly-dally and get on with it, whatever it is that you need to do. 

The Gurdwara ji is vacant because your heart is vacant. There is not enough love for the Guru ji in there, that’s the the only reason I can think of at the moment.  Enshrine plenty of love for him in your heart and you will soon see that the Gurdwara ji is not vacant but the Guru ji is in fact and actually waiting for you to do mata tek. 

• 3 months later...
Guest Nasreen .

I had a dream last night. I dreamt I walked in to a gudwara temple. I'm a Pakistani girl non religious. dont practice at all. I was lost in that place. looking for my family. couldnt find them anywere. at the end I began to find them. please could I have answers. thankyou.

Guest jigsaw_puzzled-singh
On 12/20/2020 at 11:33 PM, Guest Nasreen . said:

I had a dream last night. I dreamt I walked in to a gudwara temple. I'm a Pakistani girl non religious. dont practice at all. I was lost in that place. looking for my family. couldnt find them anywere. at the end I began to find them. please could I have answers. thankyou.

? Love the way that this unimaginative *DELETED*, when making his mind up to pretend to be a 'Pakistani girl', could only think of the name 'Nasreen' as a disguise. 

You just know in his next message, where he pretends to be a white girl, he's gonna be called 'Karen'.

On 12/21/2020 at 7:33 AM, Guest Nasreen . said:

Maybe your soul has had past life experiences to do with the Gurdwara 

• 2 weeks later...

I need to ask if someone can reply me... I do miss my mom every now and then since she passed away for 2 years.. But whenever I dream about her, she is always in gurdawara.. What does it mean actually 

• 3 months later...

Hello Everyone,

Can someone tell me what it means to get a dream of sikh feeling...am not a sikh though...am a southindian. i dont know whether it good or not good to share dreams, but i want to know why all of a sudden i saw green verse on a tree, somebody made me see it, read for me (fades in dream)i could sense it that its a sikh verse, holy verse, and a person who is kind of a sikh/punjabi person tried a lot to save me from my fears... all i could remember after getting up was i could feel the sikh aura in my dream, those verse on something green on a tree, those thin snakes which i couldnt get away from, some sikh personality killed those scary snakes with some power and showed me by opening the well which was closed, under which those snakes were hiding.

All this is about my dream.

I want to tell that I respect all religion, and I know its a blessed feeling to see or sense holy powers let it be in real life or dream. Would be thankful if anyone could interpret this dream. Am sorry if i have hurted anyone by any thoughts of mine or by sharing my dream. 

Waheguru Ji da Khalsa, Waheguru Ji di Fateh!!!