Accidential Comsumption Of Alcohol

Guest SAD SINGH

Guest _singh_
GURFATEH

IM AN AMRITDHARI SINGH, IVE ACCIDENTLY EATEN A CHOCOLATE WHICH CONTAINS ALCOHOL...

I HAVE TO GO FOR PESH DONT I?

A HUGE SINNER

vaheguru je ka khalsa vaheguru je ke fateh

the best option is going to pesh just to be on the safe side

Ek Onkar Satnam

Guru pyare you dont have to go pesh because you did not commit a sin, it was a honest accident and Guru Maharaj knows this even before you did it? You go pesh when you have committed a cardinal sin i.e. 4 kureyats with prior knowledge.

I was speaking to a very gupt and very old bibi who has done sangat with very great sants and i was told that Amrit can crack your soul i.e. if you keep drinking Amrit just for any old reason i.e. going pesh for this reason or that reason where Amrit is again admistered to the peshi. Amrit is very powerful and the affects of it i dont think many of us understand. This vichaar has been told to me and may be something you may want to investigate for your own please dont take my word for it.

The Amrit we should cleanse ourselves with daily is Amrit Bani, and that is what should wash our sins especially if they were not intentional, pesh is only for very extreame circumstances where you know you did it using manmat. It is your heart felt ardas and sharda and kamaiye that will cleanse you of the sins we commit every day.

gurfateh ji