Friendships

Big_Tera

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That counts as minor religious discrimination. Frankly we should be wary of ALL our friends, coz u neva know what they're lyk, but there is no need to blame it on ALL Muslims.

I have come across Sikhs who think it was alright to kill innocent Hindus in Punjab in the 80s. I have come across Hindus who think the Gujarat carnage was the right thing to do and teach Muslims a lesson. Where are you going to draw the line? Its not just Muslims, there are rotten apples in every basket. We got loads in our own "basket".

wjkk wjkf jee

There is only one friend you should have - a true friend...and that's the big boss - GOD!!

Indeed, we all need our mateys so have those friends who will push you to do only good things...jap naam, do sewa, do sangat, do paath, and so on...the rest are useless

let's start a love chain and be loving to everyone until the whole world becomes loving :s

yay :D :D

gurrroooo!!!!

wjkk wjkf jee

I have come across Sikhs who think it was alright to kill innocent Hindus in Punjab in the 80s. I have come across Hindus who think the Gujarat carnage was the right thing to do and teach Muslims a lesson. Where are you going to draw the line? Its not just Muslims, there are rotten apples in every basket. We got loads in our own "basket".

Vah ! Really good response !

I think we should try to only be friends with singhs. Im not saying we shouldnt be friends with muslims hindus or christians im saying we shouldn't be friends with people that go against guru sahibs hukam! i no from person experience that having bad sangat at school or anywhere makes ur life in sikhi much harder. we should only be doing our dunyavi kam " worldy affairs" with them and we should keep that to a minimum like saying hi, talking for school or if we need to no something etc.

Bhull chuk maaf

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fathe!

I think we should try to only be friends with singhs. Im not saying we shouldnt be friends with muslims hindus or christians im saying we shouldn't be friends with people that go against guru sahibs hukam! i no from person experience that having bad sangat at school or anywhere makes ur life in sikhi much harder. we should only be doing our dunyavi kam " worldy affairs" with them and we should keep that to a minimum like saying hi, talking for school or if we need to no something etc.

Bhull chuk maaf

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fathe!

That sounds like a contradiction....stay away from bad people and associate with Sikhs only....but there are bad Sikh and good Sikhs....you should really be saying stay away from BAD PEOPLE in general.

I find my religious Muslim and Hindu and Christian and Buddist friends spur me on to become a better Sikh because in them I see what a poor Singh I am.

It's not about excluding a group its about excluding BAD PEOPLE from your life....and that bad person and bad influence can easily come from within the Sikhi Sangat and outside of the sangat as well.

I've come across so many Muslims and Hindus that can easily put me and probably many other Sikhs to shame with their Pyar for their religion.

Culture an attitude of love and peace with those that are good for your Jivan and stay away from ANYTHING bad....full stop.

WJKK WJKF

I don't mean to express religious hatred but everyones heard of the kaur to khan campain and one of the point of the islamic religion that concerns me is that they are allowed to lie if it is to another religion, so then even in court when puttin their hand one their "Holy Koran" they are allowed to lie...what does that say about them... don't you think that yh u can be their friend but they can be very false to you

And neways its always been sed that you should stick with your own type of sangat... people that are gonna encourage you to most importantly jap naam.

bhul chuck maaf