Photos Of Sants And Sikh Personalities

kam1825

Some may approve or disapprove of these photos. You may wish to make your views known but i thought i would share a number of photos with you that i have.

The following photo is of Baba Kuldeep Singh Ji of Hazoor Sahib who have the upkeep of the Shasters at the Takhat

babakuldeepsinghhazoorsps8.th.jpg

Bhai Balbir Singh Ji being honoured by the prime minister of India Bhai Manmohan Singh Ji

balbirsinghandmanmohansrr6.th.jpg

Bhai Balbir Singh Ji being honoured by the president of India

bhaibalbirsinghandpresimq8.th.jpg

The Mandir which the Lord turned to face Bhagat Namdev

mandirwhichbahagtnamdevln3.th.jpg

Sant Sukha Singh Karnal Walae, Sant Davinder Singh Shahabpur Walae and Swami Parmanand Ji 'Giri'

nirmalasants01ht8.th.jpg

Sant Sukha Singh Karnal Walae, Sant Davinder Singh Shahabpur Walae and Swami Parmanand Ji 'Giri' in the blooming fields of Shahabpur, Taran Taaran

nirmalasants02qk3.th.jpg

Sant Sukha Singh Karnal Walae and Swami Parmanand 'Giri' at a samagam with a number of Swami Ji's followers in the background

nirmalasants03ra7.th.jpg

Sant Dalel Singh Ji Viakirt

santdalelsinghyt6.th.jpg

A list of personalities in this photo. Giani Hardeep Singh Ji Hazoor Sahib Walae, Swami Parmanand 'Giri', Sant Hari Singh Ji Randhawae Walae, Sant Avtar Singh Ji Badni Kalan Walae, Bhai Balbir Singh Ji Damdami Taksal, Bhai Resham Singh Ji Damdami Taksal

santdarshansn3.th.jpg

VERY VERY RARE - Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowalae standing with Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawalae

santjagjitsinghandsantjpk2.th.jpg

Sant Ram Singh Ji Nanaksar Walae and Swami Parmanand Ji 'Giri'

santramsinghandswamijiqe1.th.jpg

Sant Sukha Singh Ji Karnal Walae

santsukhasinghkarnalwaluf7.th.jpg

Swami Parmanand Ji 'Giri' at a younger age

swamijiatayoungerageod0.th.jpg

Swami Parmanand Ji 'Giri' and Sant Sukha Singh Ji Karnal Walae

swamiparmanandandsantsueu5.th.jpg

Sant Dalel Singh Ji Viakirt sitting in a boat

santdalelsinghjiinaboatmc4.th.jpg

Hope you have enjoyed these

my damily follows baba dalel singh ji's teachings and these pictures have never been seen :s

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

Follow the Gurus teachings, that way we cant go wrong. Look how many followed that Baba Maan Singh, if those people had followed the Gurus teachings and not people, then the panth will be in a better state. Enough followed the Baba Ranjit Singh even he made mistakes. Dont forget the guru is the only perfect one. These Babeh arnt to be blamed but it is us who pamp them up. Let them do there abhiyaas and now lets do ours, lets follow our gurus teachings.

I know you probably didnt mean to writen the above quote, but its something that I thought needs to be realised becuase a lot of people are falling in to that trap. Remember guru is perfect and we need to get inspired by following his hukam.

Sorry if anything said has hurt any one.

Great Pictures, love the one of Baba Dalel Singh. Ive actually had darshan of this GurSikh, beautiful. still remember that day!

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh

More photos, this time from Sant Dalel Singh Ji Viakirt's Barsi which took place in November 2007

First of all Sri Maan Sant Gyandev Ji the head of the Nirmala Samparda, great vidvaan doing katha on the day of the barsi.

cap001xf4.th.png

Some Photos of Sant Dalel Singh Ji Viakirt

cap003uk3.th.png

cap004qe2.th.png

cap005fp2.th.png

cap018de6.th.png

cap022so1.th.png

cap020iy6.th.png

cap019xp9.th.png

Some unknown Nirmala Sants doing Katha and Updesh Keertan

cap012ws8.th.png

cap009ma5.th.png

cap008qw8.th.png

The sea of orange. Sadhus from Nirmala and Udasi Samparda listening to the Updesh and Guru Granth Sahib Ji da Akhand Paath

cap011gg6.th.png

cap010cq4.th.png

It is commonly known that Sant Dalel Singh Ji learned alot of Vidiya from Sant Harnam Singh Ji Jian Walae bu tthis is the photo of the Viakirt Sant whose place Sant Dalel Singh Ji was placed in to impart knowledge to the public

cap023qg0.th.png

The Sadhu who took over from Sant Dalel SIngh Ji

cap024eo2.th.png

A Sea of Orange on the day of the Akhand Paath Bhog

cap028ah6.th.png

cap027ah9.th.png

cap027rg8.th.png

cap026vg5.th.png

cap030go5.th.png

cap029tc3.th.png

cap025pu3.th.png

The Sri Maans of the Nirmala and Udasi Samparda with garlands of flowers around their necks

cap034qs0.th.png

cap033pj1.th.png

Sri Maan Pandit Sant Gyan Dev ji meeting the sangat outside the dharamsaal then leading the nagar keertan to the samagam outside in the fields due to the large gathering

cap035js5.th.png

cap041lo6.th.png

cap039wt8.th.png

cap036yw0.th.png

Unknown Nirmala and Udasi Sadhus doing some great katha at the barsi of the mehima of Gur Granth Sahib Ji and stories about Sant Dalel Singh Ji

cap043od5.th.png

cap048nc6.th.png

cap053ce9.th.png

cap050gm1.th.png

cap049km5.th.png

cap056iz5.th.png

cap057lf8.th.png

I believe this is Sant Teja Singh Ji from the Panchaita Akhara in Patiala

cap054xv9.th.png

The Sri Maan Sant from the Udasi Samparda doing Katha. Very good i must say

cap055fe2.th.png

Singh Sahib and Vedanti doing Katha