Dastaar Question

sherlsurj

Tie over ears. Here is how you do it.....tie first dastaar not over ears and the final lars over ear and it will not be sore. I was doing vichaar with someone and it also symbolises how filter out all the bad words and keep the good. Not only that it protects ure hearing too! If I had a choice I wud cover them expect I wear glasses so its a bit difficult but for those penji's who can cover there ears then please do so!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gurfateh penji/pajji i memba a realli amazin gursikh what he said was amazin he sad that u shud only tie a dastar that is comfortable, if u r in pain den u take as a burden 2 wear 1. i was really amazd by dis lol (simple minds simple pleasures haha) this is wen i was first learnin how 2 tie a damalla comfortablilty is key but so is practicallity i wear 2 keskis n keep my ears out lol just 2 lazy 2 tie a damalla neways up2 if u want 2 keep ur ears out or in gurfateh

PS as long as its not a naamdhari dastar den its all gud tongue.gif WAHEGUROO

Guest Amarpreet Singh

Hi,

Due to body moments, sometime we need to tie our turban much more tightly. Some people feel like sore ears so they keep ears open.

It is very much a personal choice, but if you want to cover your ears and you are not used to it, you can try using very fine quality Mal-Mal turban (like F76). It is very fine and light quality cloth, so cool on head and ears.

Sat Shri Akal ,

Amarpreet Singh

www.pagrihouse.com

ok this may be a really stupid question but recently ive been really thinking about this. i wear a dastaar but used to leave my ears out(not cover my ears). i looked at some old pictires of sants and all of them cover their ears. so my question is simple should you ears be covered?

futeh Surjit