Confused As To Shud I Shak Amrit

Guest lostsingh

Guest lostsingh

WAHEGURU G KA KHALSA WAHEGURU G KEE FATEH........

MY DEAR SIKH-GURSIKH FRIENDS ONLINE...I NEED UR HELP, i hope u can understand wat i wanna say,

LET ME INTRODUCE MASELF.........I M A SIKH BOY in marriagable age., i dont CUT MY HAIR, dont DRUG....N I LOVE My RELIGION ABOVE ALL

I M NOT AMRITDHARI, OF COURSE I DREAM TO B ONE DAY

hmmmm I M A SARDAR SIMPLE LOOKING NONTRIMMER OPEN BEARD turban GUY........WAT I FEEL IGNORED IS NOT MANY PEOPLE ADHORE OR LIKE , TO B VERY FRANK I THINK NOT ALL OR ANY OR MANY GALS LIKE THE WAY I LOOK not to b out with for fun but to take as life partner...BUT I CANT CHANGE TOO MASELF FOR SUMONE

N WEN IT CUMS TO B BAPTIZED ALL MA FAMILY N FRIENDS SAY is JUS WAIT TILL MARRIAGE, ITS LIKE I HAV TO C AT HER IDEA IF SHE WILL LIKE ME TO .......... heh i dont like these things told to me

N ALSO MANY PEOPLE SAY like BEING AMRITDHARI I WILL HAV A LESSER OPTION TO MARRY , HEHE, I KNOW U WUD B LAFFING AT WAT FOOLISH N STUPID I M TALKING ABOUT A TOPIC BUT

I M BEING APPROACHED FOR MARRIAGE BUT I CANT LIKE A GAL WHO CANT LIKE MY LOOKS N LIKE ME TO CHANGE......

N SECOND THING I WORRY FOR IS DAT WILL I B ABLE TO KEEP REHT AFTER I M AMRITDHARI N BAPTIZED..............I THINK ITS BETTER TO DO AS MUCH I CAN FOR REHAT WITHOUT AMRIT THEN DOIN SMTHING BAD AFTER AMRIT...........

I LOVE TO DO LOTS OF THINGS LIKE dance N MANY OTHERS WHICH SUM OF MA FRIENDS SAY R LIKE THE SHAITAAN IN US DANCING....N V CANT PERFORM SUCH THINGS AFTER BAPTIZATION........

SO WATS IT ACTUALLY..........I HOPE SOME OF U CAN GUIDE ME BETTER IN MA LIFE SO I CAN FEEL PEACE...........

GALTI MAAF PLZ IF I WROTE KUZ WRONG...........I M A SINNER............

CHARDI KALAH FOR ALL.........waiting for able guidance of ma gursikh friends out there

WGKK WGKF

ya all i have to say is amrit should be what your striving for.. its what will help you connect with your guru... and if your planning on taking amrit in the 'future' ...your going ot have to find a wife thats planning on taking it in the future as well or soemthing.. cause im sure amritdhari kaurs want a amritdhari... so ya... just htink about it.. are you willing to give up some things that you think arent right for ur guru? are you willing to follow rehat/ his hukum n stuffz... like maybe you could start with the amrtivela and see how it is for you and about the marriage thingie...hehe leave it up to guruji! he knws whts in for ya! :s

chote sahizadey had amrit at such a young age, so theres is no specific age to take it.

amrit is no joke, and is no walk in the park.

if you feel unsure about the rehat part, practise wakeing up in the mornings and doing nitneam.

first get pakha, and know the panj bani's. once you get the hang of it, take amrit. but dont let marriage stop you.