What I Saw At A Gurdwara Was Shocking!

carin

so i'll see you this Sunday? Because a sikh of the guru practices what he preaches.

As for the bani you have quoted you make it sound as if i am against the 5 kakaar? The 5 kakaar are very important in sikhi BUT by wearing them, as guru ji has told us, does not make you a khalsa - khalsa is one who has assan chautha paad/tir ghar/nijghar but if you living in trigun (rajo sato tamo) then one can not call himself a khalsa.

Ill give you a practical example - we see many ppl wearing the 5 kakkar, bana etc etc yet you see them doing all the bujjar kurehits, does this make them khalsa? I think not. Even more finer detail we see amrit dharis who are stuck in kaam,krodh,lob,moh,hankaar,eerka,nindya,chugli,paar dhan, paar dhun they live on tamogun - we then see others who are stuck in aasha blusha trishna chinta fikkar grehi kaam they are stuck on rajo - you think the status that is given to a khalsa is stuck in this trigun maya? Definitely Not.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"nishaan - e - sikhi panj harf kaaf - hargiz na bashidee panj muaaf

the insignia of sikhi are the five kakkars, and those who don't adorn these will not be forgiven"

how about that quote from dasme paatshaah - chalo maybe we should ignore that?

Sorry just straying from the topic, where is this quote from, i've never seen it before.