Amrit!

B4ND4

Babbar Sherre veere i cant argue with you. I really dont have the capability to discuss these things with you. We'll totally go off topic if i say anything about Sant Bhindrawalle so i'll just stop here.

I don't think you really know what 'haramjada' means.. haramjada is a 'najaeyaz aulad', child born to unmarried parents. Thats why i don't understand your definition.. a person who doesn't follow his father can't be 'haramjada'.

fine, i dont wanna argue either.

just go ask you grandparents, and the rest of your family, and see the answer you get.

Our father is "Waheguru" and his sons/daughters aren't limited to just amritdharis. By your definition, only amritdharis are his legit children and rest are b.astards.

yea....waheguru and guru gobind singh ji are the same......

....if we read the granths, we would know......

and his sons and daugters arent limited to just amritdharis? really?

dammit, i wish you were around to tell guru gobind singh ji that before he made khalsa, cause man, now i gotta do all this crap like wake up in the morning and read this dang gutka.

if somebody would have told guru gobind singh ji that^^^maybe we wouldnt have to do all this siapaa we do now.

you gotta do what you gotta do.....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't a person be human without that?? - yes, but is that enough?

My definition of human: Someone who sees god in all, someone who steps forward to help other without giving a second thought to the outcomes and so on and so on ... Papi you for one know what a human should be like...

How many humans do we see around us?? How many amritdharis are humans??

To me a person who talks about spirituality, keeps telling me how they had akhad paath at their house, how baba ji did kirpa and came to their house and blessed them is more human then amritdharis who can't stop flirting during akhad paaths. Now tell me if Waheguru had to accept one from the above mentioned people, would waheguru look for the person wearing kakkars??

yea because we know what waheguru ji would really look for right?

come on people!

banda paji, your never going to find that answer....

"sochaa soch na hovai jey sochey lakh //"

instead of doing all this, why dont we just try and be like our guru? why the heck we gotta bring in all this crap as excuses to not taking amrit or not waking up in the morning and doing nitneam? why?

these kinds of questions are excuses used by people who dont wanna take amrit, keep kesh, do nitneam.......blah blah blah, the list never ends......

This is actually a very thought -prevoking question?

If God is without religion then why did he create religion?

It realy depends on how we look at Sikhi..........some see it as a prescribed set of guidelines and rules to ensure one goes to waheguru..........but that is not the case.............so think is about the rass they feel when sitting in a kirtan darbar, for some its the qute simeran time they have when contempleting on waheguru......................

Sikhi, the word itself is about learning, loving, accepting...................the rehit is vecoming a joke and political playground but what is rehit? a way of life............waheguru gave us the tools to survive maya and kaljug in the form of a way of life...............we sem to be drifting into the UR JATHA MY JATHA, MY MARYADA UR MARYADA, but since when di man become bigger than Waheguru?

Sikhi is a way out the hell hole that is Kaljug and maya.....................see is to see waheguru in all............Shabd Guru is like a collections of beautful letters that the masters of this world left us based on their experiences on becoming one with waheguru..............Kabeer, Ravidass WERE sikhs simply because they turne their backs to the turned and turned to face waheguru...................and WAHEGURU in turn faced them to embrace into Him.................for me THAT is was sikhi is and when looking at the footsteps we take to waheguru..................the amrit sanchaar.............look past the physical act itself and see why waheguru puts amrit in our eyes...............in the spirtual sense.............and Jap Naam while thinking of these questions and waheguru will anweer you.........

If anyone could anwer the real question you ask...............there realy would be satchkhand on Earth :s

Bhul Chuck Maafi

Look how evolved we are we can use the words Sikhi, Khalsa ,Amrit, Haramzada, b.stard all in the same topic. Now that's evolution for you. What must people think when they read these posts, what must the global community think when they read such things.

here is another big big big big problem: we worry too much about what the damn global community thinks, and that is what is distracting us from our panth.

"oh what will they say when i walk in with a turban on?

"dude that girl is not gonna like me any more if i grow out my beard"

"omg, did u see that dude in the long dress-like thing he was wearing, and that freakin knife hangin at his side, he looked like a terrorist!"

"look at this freakin nihang, all hes worried about is freakin paath"

This is actually a very thought -prevoking question?

If God is without religion then why did he create religion?

It realy depends on how we look at Sikhi..........some see it as a prescribed set of guidelines and rules to ensure one goes to waheguru..........but that is not the case.............so think is about the rass they feel when sitting in a kirtan darbar, for some its the qute simeran time they have when contempleting on waheguru......................

Sikhi, the word itself is about learning, loving, accepting...................the rehit is vecoming a joke and political playground but what is rehit? a way of life............waheguru gave us the tools to survive maya and kaljug in the form of a way of life...............we sem to be drifting into the UR JATHA MY JATHA, MY MARYADA UR MARYADA, but since when di man become bigger than Waheguru?

Sikhi is a way out the hell hole that is Kaljug and maya.....................see is to see waheguru in all............Shabd Guru is like a collections of beautful letters that the masters of this world left us based on their experiences on becoming one with waheguru..............Kabeer, Ravidass WERE sikhs simply because they turne their backs to the turned and turned to face waheguru...................and WAHEGURU in turn faced them to embrace into Him.................for me THAT is was sikhi is and when looking at the footsteps we take to waheguru..................the amrit sanchaar.............look past the physical act itself and see why waheguru puts amrit in our eyes...............in the spirtual sense.............and Jap Naam while thinking of these questions and waheguru will anweer you.........

If anyone could anwer the real question you ask...............there realy would be satchkhand on Earth :s

Bhul Chuck Maafi

exactly, nobody has the answers to these typs of question, and guru ji even tells us, if we try an answer em, we will get nowhere.

"sochaa soch na hovai jey sochi lakh //"