Martial Arts Training?

Hell Boy

Have a look at this, theres a few schools on there.

http://www.martialartsclubs.com/bycounty/westmidlands.php

Tai Chi is very good if you can find the right school that has an understanding of the combat side. Cheng Man Ching school should be good but I would go there and ask questions about their ciriculum and maybe ask for a demonstration of how good their combat side is.

Very few martial arts provide the student with a complete fighting style, therefore you have people as above having to mix and match arts to get rounded skills. The problem with this is that there isnt a constant unbroken flow between fighting styles, you can see where one ends and the other begins.

Muay Thai is ok, but obviously lacking in complete fighting skill, the battlefield version of it is called Krabbi Krabong, which includes knife and stick fighting, grappling, ground fighting, etc. In the same way that Gatka is a limited art, and Shastarvidiya is the complete art.

hari singh teaches at edwards street i tink, he has studied kung fu in china for 13 years and came bak to teach, he is prob one of the best out there, recently his student went to china to compeat in a tournement and beat all the chinas top and americas and came first, soo if he got students like that you can only imagine how good he must be. i might be abit rong on these details about wer he teaches, mite be usefull ringing the number on the link below.

http://www.lilylaueagleclaw.com/contacts.html

HariSingh.jpg

sta71128.jpg