Juthia!

AK-47

Everyone must have had this conversation with your mates, so lets share some of the old horror stories here.

Whats the worst kinda juthia you had off your mum?

Juthia from your dad is when you done something realllllllly bad, but getting juthia from you mum is like putting butter in your saag, i.e. swadh juthia kah ke hi ohnda!

A good one i had was i must have spoken back to my mum when she asked why i was late home, and i could see that the juthi was coming so i ran upstairs! I thought i was free ....!!!! but we had stairs with the gaps in the bannisters and somehow she managed to hit me through them!!! (Shes skilled my mum is!!) Mums pretty strong as well, so when she hit me, the juthi broke!! i started laughing until she shouted that was my brand new juthi!! (i mean why would you use ur brand new juthi for!!) that made her even more mad and she grabbed a replacement and chased me again!!!

i had to hide in the bathroom while the anger subsided man!!! she kept trying to be clever and say that she wasnt angry and just wanted to use the bathroom .... yeh right!! i must have been under self lock up for a good 30 mins!!

im sure some of you guys must have some good stories, so lets hear them!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 still do

i remmember that i used to start fights with my mama when he would beat me up i used shout at the top of my voice MMMMMMMMMMMMMMUM (call my nan mum grin.gif ) and she would run in grab him throw him off ( my mamas 27 now and this still happens) or would run in with the belna and thats all hell would break loose ... still do it now good ten years on so mess with me and MMMMMMMMMMMMMUM .

I say it work sometimes you what ill call my mum and there like WHAT??? lol( i do explain after)

oh and My dad still gets told off by my MATA so its true what they say dosnt matter howw old you are your mum can still tell you off.

I remember bugging my mom once when I was a kid. She was on the phone so I knew she won't come after me. After she was done, it had been quiet a while and I presumed she forgot (I wish). I was inside the room listening to the radio. Mom comes, picks up something (forgot what) she had saved for me near the door, looks at me, and utters a loud HMMMMMM, which probably meant "So you thought I forgot? Lets see where you run now!" And then I had it!!!

LOL.gifLOL.gif

I miss my mom sad.gif

..i was pretty bad i high school hehe...so one friday i wasnt in the mood for class and i thought my mom n dad were at work ...so i drove home after my first class..got taco bell and everything!..i made sure my moms car wasnt in the driveway n ya i turned on the tv and ate away enjoying myself :D ....but then i feel someone pokin me and yup it was my mommmmm rolleyes.gif ...i go "tehehehhehe" and try to make it to my room without getting a lil thupur or something but she reaches for a shampoo bottle which for some reason was in reach and trys to throw it at me and misses and it hits the wall and the bottle thing cracks and its like pouring against the wall ..heheh...tht was funny but i make it 2 my room..! :D muahaha!... and yup thats my one of my crazy high school stories :s

once i came back home reallyyy late in the morning

mum totally freaked out, i got inside the house

she waved and smiled at the car droppin me off

then all hell broke loose

seriously, she grabbed one of those massive umbrellas

and hit me repeatedly n realllyy hard

gave me a fat lip n bruises everywhere lolll

this other time my bibi chucked a can of beans at me

coz i put salt in the tea instead of sugar

and gave it to our guests. i was only 7!! haha

once i came back home reallyyy late in the morning

mum totally freaked out, i got inside the house