Juthia!

AK-47

Juthia....yep yep ive bin hit virtually everywhere ...not only with that...

ive had it with the belana,sortii and soo many more!

the worst one was when we were all sitting watchin my baby video on my birthday with the whole of my family. about 50 people crammed into one room. well it came to the funnist bit in the film where it was my first birthday and a vomittied on my sister...o good tyms! well every1 strtd laughing including me. Next thing i know theres a flying chapal in the air comeing towards me. My mum jus says to me... tu haha hehe kardi ha aur teri bheen video deh vich sarii libarii pay ayy...teri ulti dee vich...shaaram nay haygi!! i was soo angry...im still payin for my vomiting now!....every1 startd laughing at me and then i gt embrassed n ran off!

my dad doesnt hit any of us...he doesnt need to cuz my mum does his share aswell!

My mum is so precise when throwing the juthi that i could be about 10 metres aways and it will get me! If she cant then she will giv it to my sister who will happily walk over and rap me with it hardddd...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad's neva hit me - but he's hit my brother

My mum used to hit us - the funny thing was it neva hurt - my brother used to hit me harder

Sometimes when we're cheeky my mum actually starts laughing, and the yells at us - my mum had this huuuuuge yell at us, and we woz really scared, and she sez I don't wanna hear another squeak out of u - so my little brother says squeak squeak! He woz quite little and it was really cute so she laughed - and then sent us to our rooms :s

another time we woz drinking juice and my mum says put the carton in the fridge - I said i will - my mum said no u won't - then i said ok i won't - nd she laughed and sent me up to my room again :D :D

Parents are weird (no offence to any parents)

my bibi was highly skilled with the chappal, parents never used it on me they just used to slap me hard.

i remember once, my dad was angry with me, he picked me up and actually threw me from my bros bedroom to the passage and i hit the balcony of stairs.

i hope one day to be as inventive in the punishment i administer to my kids :s i will try to throw mine further :D

my bibi was highly skilled with the chappal, parents never used it on me they just used to slap me hard.

i remember once, my dad was angry with me, he picked me up and actually threw me from my bros bedroom to the passage and i hit the balcony of stairs.

i hope one day to be as inventive in the punishment i administer to my kids :s i will try to throw mine further :D

lowest of the low singhni Posted Yesterday, 02:08 AM

My dad threw potatoes at us once. Wasn't funny at the time but looking back it does seem to have been the most interesting method to date.

hey its a better type of ammunition then a plastic chappal!!

Actually reading that has reminded me of a veryyyy strange nightmare i used to have as a kid ...

We used to have a basket thingy in the kitchen for all the onions, potatoes etc and when you fell asleep in front on the fireplace you would be able to see into the kitchen directly at this basket. And i remember having really odd nightmares about drowing and dying in an avalance of potatoes and onions!!!

grin.gif :s

So given my nightmare and the abuse you suffered, i think aloo's should be considered a Class type of vegetable and treated with great care and should NOT, i repeat under any circumstances be allowed in the hands of an angry father!

ps you didnt say if he actually managed to hit you with any of them!!

too many memories !

one time i was seven and the desi neighbours had all come round and i was bored so i got a spanner out of the shed went into the bathroom and tried to open the tap just to see how it works! i broke it and water came gushing upwards like a massive fountain!

i just panicked so much i forgot there was a bathroom door and i climbed out the window (over the tap gushing water all over me) and ran out in the garden and smacked on the windows screaming for help! my sis came to the rescue and climbed back in the bathroom, opened the door and shut the water off (aren't sisters great!).

so im sitting there soaking wet with the naighbours already thinking im a <banned word filter activated> and my dad comes home, finds out whats happened and runs straight over to me and starts belting me. the neighbours are all sitting there witnessing this child abuse as my dad beat me from one end of the room to the other so bad my joora has come loose and im lying there soaking wet with my hair loose getting battered.

strangely i vividly remember how quiet and expressionless their faces were ohmy.gif

Ooooh give my bibi a potato and she'll make an awesome cheesy baked potato - they're delicious!

Her aloo methi could use some work though...

we used to have an 'atta' bin instead of a bread bin when we were still toddlers and my bibi told me there were mice living in it so we were too scared to open it - which was good coz we used to stick a mug in it and shower flour everywhere tongue.gif

Anyway - once we decided to catch the mice so we spilt a teeeeeny tiiiiiiiiiiiny bit of flour - lyk about 7 grains - on the floor - and my bibi attempted to slap us, but we couldn't tell coz it was lyk a tap. rolleyes.gif

We spent ages laughing at her and telling her she couldn't slap, and that she'd forgotten, and she kept threatening to slap us again which just made us laugh even more :s