Juthia!

AK-47

I've mostly been a brat throughout my childhood...lol...My mom used to come to see me off in the school bus...Once I didn't feel like going to school...So when my mom was out of sight and the driver was waiting for others to get on the bus...I ran out of the bus and into my friend's backyard...my mom who came back to check on me again --- I still don't know why she did that...Ran after me...The bus had left but my mom and I were, I guess, playing the cat and the mouse game for about fiften to twenty minutes...Then I quickly went into my room and locked it...I could hear her saying "saara din ta nahi room vich rahengi...Kade tan bahar ona hi ah..."...I spent more than half my day in that room...That really made me think about school in many postive ways ahha...When I came out, I thought she wasn't around...But she was outside the room and she beat me up for good -1 slap times 10 and a lot of pulling of my hair...And she didn't talk to me for two days until finally I got the stamina to say sorry to her...Saying sorry was a problem really... because even then I wasn't safe from her slaps...well thats my forgiving mom...I love her though...No question =)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom told me when i was like five or six...me n my cousin went around the wholeeee living room/kitchen and poured baby powder n baby oil everywhereeee... hehehe... one of us had the powder n one us had the oil so im guessing..so we were like attaking each other with em and ended up making the tv/sofas/etc. turn white n greasy! muahah...i was a bad lil kid :s im pretty sure i got a lil beating for it...OOOooOooo definitly! :D

LOL

Hershi your story reminds me of ME!! when i was about two (many people think i still am) i saw my mum making dhal/ sabji so one day when she went outside i got out the biggest pan i could (big massive pateela .... Was chubby kid and could beat up most kids hit.gif ) and got a jug of water some mashala , haldi, some dhal mirch (was clever could open all the draws and the fridge (how else do you think i got fat) and yep started mixing them together .... then i thought this dont look right and let me see if its made and turned the pateela up side down .... now guess the colour of the carpet yep thats right CREAM just been put in two months old .... My dad still says we no getting a light coloured carpet heheheheheheheheheh..... Hes probably scanning this now so gonna get shittar for laughting at him ... he knows everything he does....

Hershi your story reminds me of ME!! when i was about two (many people think i still am) i saw my mum making dhal/ sabji so one day when she went outside i got out the biggest pan i could (big massive pateela .... Was chubby kid and could beat up most kids hit.gif ) and got a jug of water some mashala , haldi, some dhal mirch (was clever could open all the draws and the fridge (how else do you think i got fat) and yep started mixing them together .... then i thought this dont look right and let me see if its made and turned the pateela up side down .... now guess the colour of the carpet yep thats right CREAM just been put in two months old .... My dad still says we no getting a light coloured carpet heheheheheheheheheh..... Hes probably scanning this now so gonna get shittar for laughting at him ... he knows everything he does....

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif omg tooo funny!!! :s

haha we're too cool :s ..!

i rememba wen i was abt 15 n i bunked off school for the first time n got caught lol i came home n mum was like so how was school i said it was alrite then she put her angry face on n goes bhandri choot boldi ohmy.gif n i cud tel a kataapa was cumin my way so i started runin to my room nex fing i knew she chasin me up the stairs lol n den starts slapin me then swearin then another slap n more swearin lollll kinda funi now that i think abt it

I remember when I was lil I used to get mad at mt lil brotha because he would annoy me so I get mad and slap him(aww poor baby)(lol) ..... So whenever my mom saw me doing that she would get mad and take the jhaaroo and run after me in the whole house..Iwould get on the bed which was always stuck in the corner and keep running away but she always got me..lol It used to hurt and was scary but now when I look back it was hilarious!!

lol

My dad hits me with a danda and chapal lol

not funny at all people its scary!!

:s