Juthia!

AK-47

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when I was lil I used to get mad at mt lil brotha because he would annoy me so I get mad and slap him(aww poor baby)(lol) ..... So whenever my mom saw me doing that she would get mad and take the jhaaroo and run after me in the whole house..Iwould get on the bed which was always stuck in the corner and keep running away but she always got me..lol It used to hurt and was scary but now when I look back it was hilarious!!

lol

My dad hits me with a danda and chapal lol

not funny at all people its scary!!

:s

whoaa tht suxx lol....i hardly ever get slapped...n nvr hit wit a danda or chapal lol blink.gif

u guys have scary rents lol

Okay,

When i was like 13 my Mom suffered from athritis in her hands.

So it was a Sunday in the summer and I was reeeaaally lazy. I just got out of the shower and my Mom told me to do something. As the bad child i was i didnt listen to her. So when i came down after not doing what she told me she started slapping me. After like 2 slaps her hands started hurting so she opened the backyard door and pushed me outside. I was pushed outside and the only thing I had on was my dastaar and Kasharaa!!. I litterally was hiding under my trampoline for like an hour :s

Worst thing that ever happened to me as "dicipline" :D

I litterally was hiding under my trampoline for like an hour laugh.gif

hahahaha

i love this thread. thx for startin it..

so juthia eh? got my share of um but only cuz my sister would get them. my mom would beat me just cuz it wasnt fair to my lil sister gettin um all the time rolleyes.gif explain that lol

i used to take um so my sister wouldnt get all the gussay of my momz (she was alright lil and i used to feel sorry for her) but def she got more shittr thn me. (yes i was kinda like a lil good girl but a stubborn one! tongue.gif )

once we went "swimming" at a "MOTTAR" in our pind lol jus cuz some girls thought it would be fun! oh lord i wasnt even 8 thn, and heck did we get dandayy that day! i still remebr that day...and how stupid it was of us to listen to those so called "friends" who parents didnt care if they played in the CHaala and mottar or take a bath there...

i dont think after that incident me and my sis saw tube well/challas etc the SAME WAY we did before blink.gif

(i wish parents explained before beating their child why they beating them...so at least they wont develop an unknown fear etc lol)

i hve more but thats the only scary one i remember where i didnt understand why for my friends parents it was ok for their child to do something and for mine it the WORST THING we could have everrr done in our life( leading us to wish we had our friends rents thn our own) hehehehe