Juthia!

AK-47

I think I started crying :D Finally, my mom came and opened the door. I was so relieved. The worst part was the bloody auntia man, they were doing their evening walk, n one of them goes, "ki gal puth, daddy bua ni kholdey". That was so embarassing :H:

hahaha awww that must suck lol

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loolz tooo funny man that reminds me..........when i was like twelve mum used to make me drink a whole glass of milk before school and i HATED IT :D but one morning all the milk had "bits in it so while mum was upstairs i thought id get the "cha paoorn aali" to strain the milk into new glass so all the bits would come out................

ne ways i was standing over the sink staining the tea and i didnt hear my mum walk into the kitchen and seeing milk going into the sink she sreamed "HARAMDEEH TUH DUDH DOOLDEE YA?" i had like this massive haert attak cos i daint know she was there and the glass spilled all over the place and onto my school uniform..............i looked at my mum and she looked at me we were both paralysed, me with fear and her with anger..............hehehehhehehe i got one hard slap that left this red mark on my cheek and cried the whole way to school.... :mellow:

another time i was washing up while mum was making sabjee and i smashed one of her best glasses, she came running towards we and i ran but cos she had the "karrshee" in her hand she threw it at me and got in the head........i had like concussion and a massive bruise on my head for days.........even my dad got mad at my mum for that...........i was so upset that i got a fever and was ill for like two weeks........

Hey wot can i say i was an emotional child blush.gif

parents r lethal. jus do what they say and youll lose fewer brain cells

the other day she picked up the belna because

i left a few pairs of shoes in the hallway

and she tripped over them for the tenth time lol

the situation made worse by the fact that she was in a very bad mood hit.gif