Juthia!

AK-47

aren't sisters great!

Yes, they're wonderful tongue.gif - try tellin my brothers that - they might stop ganging up on me and getting me into trouble for no apparrent reason whatsoever.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually reading that has reminded me of a veryyyy strange nightmare i used to have as a kid ...

We used to have a basket thingy in the kitchen for all the onions, potatoes etc and when you fell asleep in front on the fireplace you would be able to see into the kitchen directly at this basket. And i remember having really odd nightmares about drowing and dying in an avalance of potatoes and onions!!!

hahahahahhahha avalanch of aloos...im just gona give u an aloo when i next see u bhaj haha

lmao u knw wat i read the stories above and i cnt stop laffing lolz well funny its cheered me up after revising all day hehe

oh man da good old juthiya days can't beat hehe haha im pos like 99% of the population all have had some sort of juthiya beatings from their parents lolz

oh man too funny

lmao u knw wat i read the stories above and i cnt stop laffing lolz well funny its cheered me up after revising all day hehe

oh man too funny

Same here, the stories in this topic have been too funny!!

Whenever I read this topic, I keep thinking about Russel Peter's comedy sketch about parents beating their kids!! :s

I'm sure most of you guys have seen it before, but if you haven't click on the link below:-

I was a kid that did really bad things, every day my dad would slap me. one day i really say it.

I had not done anything, my dad comes to me and says who destroyed the pictures of the wedding of your uncle. i said: not me dad.

But who will listen to me, my dad slapped me, he just was slapping til i said, it was me.

Later on the night i went to my mother, and said: it was not me mum, my dad heard this, he became angry and gave me 2 slaps more, and said are you lying again.

But till the day now i am really afraid of my dad, all children in our family are afraid of my dad.

The look of his eyes are so dangerous. really man. He slaps like Indian police officer.(Dhanedaar)

but now he doesn't slaps me anymore, he says you are big enough to decide, i will only speak.

My mom just is a adorable she is so peaceful.

WkWf

Whenever I read this topic, I keep thinking about Russel Peter's comedy sketch about parents beating their kids!!

I'm sure most of you guys have seen it before, but if you haven't click on the link below:-

somebody gonna get hurt reeeeeal bad!!

o hes so good!

gets me laughing everytime

hahahahahhahha avalanch of aloos...im just gona give u an aloo when i next see u bhaj haha

if your gona give me an aloo, id rather have it in the form of chips :s (dont forget the curry sauce as well! and thats curry sauce not yellow dal - not sure if that maha di dal or mota di dal?! )

another funny one we used to get was when we went to weekend punjabi school which happened at the local college. mum would go to the teacher and say if he misbehaves, you can beat him!!! now you can imagine how happy this made the punjabi teacher!! and cus everyones mums said the same thing, our whole class would get juthia man!

if thats wasnt bad, when we would to normal school and had parents evenings etc mum would take an auntie with her who could speak english. and mum would tell the auntie to tell the teacher that if i messed around it was ok for the teacher to hit me and that she wouldnt mind and wouldnt complain!!!

the teachers used to be so shocked lol cus all the punjabi parents would say the same thing!!!!

man i thought that only happened to me, i used to hate parents evenings , my pops would sit there and id be counting how many shittttttttars i would be getting for each subject eg maths- Parent teacher conversation

Teacher: Hello Mr Singh my name is mr Brne

Dad: HELLO (so all the people in three chair raduis stop and look )

Teacher : B,,,, can be a very bright and intelligent young man (1 shittar 10 gaalan) But (10 shitter 50 gaalan) ........

Dad: hmmm just looks at him

Teacher: B,,,, i feel i have to raise that you on more than a few occasions have decided to not bring in your maths book (didnt do the work :s )(10 shitter from dad 100 gaaaln on way home) b,,,,,has a tendensy to produce very little work and on occasions has not subbmitted his coursework (thats it now i know im dead theres no pointy in denying it my dads now looking at me eyes popping out , going red 100 shittars with dandha and gaallllan all the way home and tommorrow)

Teacher: (noticed that hes killed me and trys to do damage control) the work that he does produce is of very high quality standard , b,,,,, is very bright and capable young man.......blah blah blah (tooo late mate like hes listening im dead you may aswell have put the gun to my head and pulled the trigger.

( the teacher will then ask next day:_ I didnt get you into too much trouble did i ... what the hell do you think you <banned word filter activated> ...... )

next teacher ... same stuff

and again

till i get to a subject where im good ..... BUT IT DONT MATTER AS HES STILL MAKING SENCE WHAT THE LAST ONE SAID!!!!!

I also remmember my best mate got slapped by his dad in front of everyoneand everyone sat their shocked .....

i also fell asleep at panjabi class once and my m8s dad was the teacher so he got me up infont of everyone and slapped my hands with a ruler a goood 4-5 times then gave me slap and told me to sit down.

the good old days ... when i was young and nieive