Bhai Sukha Singhs Talk From Last Nights Kirtan Darbar

Ok quickly i will address the points made by bhai sahib ji-

1. Issue of people referring to him as baba, akaali, mahakali. If you bother to educate yourself with oral maryada of dal panth when singhs get farla, in the dal panth other singhs call farla dhari singh as mahakaal, baba, akali out of satkar. It's equally true that these days with money you can get anything from farla to jathedari kursi. But this does not devalue the concept of farla. When i speak to him i dont refer him as baba or akali because i m not in dal panth (meaning i m not nihang) besides I know sukha singh since 2005.. he is a good mitr..i call him sukha sion.. i m very frank with him..he does not mind, just showin the sangat sukha singh doesnt give two hoots about these labels. Thanks to amount of grace and gyan he received from mahapursha di sangata and he worked really hard for it. This farla he wears, this is just not mere fashion statement but he worked really hard to gain such satkaar in the dal panth. He started an very early age to learn gurbani santhia, vichar of gurbani, theological framework of sri guru granth sahib/sri dasam granth sahib via various sampardaie teekas. All this years of years of hardwork of learning doing khoj making him 20th century parcharik who can do parchar both in english and punjabi.

He came to canada recently- the way parchar was done very new to canadian youths off course in postive way, more and more youths in canada starting to find his parchar intriguing and besides sukha singh having strong puratan samparda link defainately helps with safe parchar as opposed to missionary type parchariks. Lets just put it this way, he has a potential to spread bhram vidya in english, so far we have seen bhramvidya being spread in punjabi by mahapursh but he has a potential of spreading bhram vidya in both languages even in hindi if it requires.

2. Regarding his potential link with Nihang Niddar Singh- I met sukha sion in canada when he came, he shared his frustration how nihang niddar singh chelas are hijacking the dal panth and image of nihangs.

3. Bhai sahib your disbeleif in sri dasam granth being gurbani (dhur ki bani) is indeed disheartning to see, i beleive sri guru granth sahib ji and sri dasam granth sahib came from one jot and is dhur ki bani. I dont normally compare sri guru granth sahib ji with sri dasam granth sahib because its foolish to do so as it serves different purposes. However just because sri dasam granth sahib serves a different purpose of educating others - how to engage in raj nathi, save yourself from social evils of soceity by giving examples. This is nowhere to been seen as secondary granth or less adhyatmic or less anand mayi. The very fact Sri Jaap Sahib, Sri Akaal Ustat Sahib (compositions of sri dasam granth sahib), Shabad Hazare patsah dasvi talks about whole nichor(tat) gyan of characteristics of nirgun paratama is very proof of that. Tat nichor of Sri Guru Granth sahib and Tat Nichor of Sri Dasam Granth sahib is ONE AND SAME. There is no difference. How could there would be any difference of tat nichor (essence gyan) in the scriptures, they were mukhvak of same nanak nirankari jot guru but in 10th form?

it's kinda funny (in a , "no wonder we're a laughingstock sometimes" kind of way) that so many people think they're owed or deserved explanations.

For everyone so deeply and dearly obsessed with Sukha Singh's personal life, why don't you phone him? better yet, leave the man alone, and read Namstang's post 3 or 4 times. AS IF so many people think they're some benchmark in Sikhi that when someone comes along to do positive work, people feel that their owed an explanation on certain things... if you had honest questions with pure intentions, you'd go ask the guy personally, not challenge him on some public forum...

Absolutely pathetic display of human behaviour... you CLEARLY show that you feel you're better than him. so much for "Kabeer, Sabh Tey Hum Buray", and "Hum Nahin Changay, Buraa Nahee Koey"... in fact, someone woh's doing panthic seva, and you're pretty much entirely ignoring "Mandaa Kissai Na Aakheeyai" and "Jhootha Kiss Ko Aakheeyai Merey Saaha, Dooja Nahin Koey"

NOONE is askign you to like the guy... if you don't agree with what he says because of differing conceptual frameworks/mindsets, don't agree, noone's forcing you to! If you don't agree with what he says because you think he's a hypocrite, the least you can do for yourself is listen to the vichaar objectively and see if there's STILL something you can take positive from it... in the presence of GURU MAHARAAJ, the ONE, HE who controls ALL, even the biggest sinner can speak amrit rass.

But rejecting him because he happens to have some friends who believe differntly than he does? that's a farce, and you are a hypocrite too, then.. i'm SURE you have at one point in school, or even currently at work or what not had friends who drink... does that mean you support them 100% because of their drinking?

If you don't like what he said, noone's forcing you to believe and act upon it... but maybe there's something worthwhile we can all learn, wehether we like the guy or not.

I just finished listening to the katha. Loads of things slapped me pretty badly. The Singh has massive potential and anyone and everyone should be ready to take his side and serve the Panth. I feel so ashamed of this thread now. He kept on stressing EKTA, and you guys can't even get along on an online forum! SHAME! SHAME!

On 2nd thought, how many of you in fact raised your hands and replied with SAT SRI AKAAL at the end of the katha? Oh wait, you didn't even listen to it?

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Concerns of may well be "Bhai Sahib Ji" are valid, why you may ask?

It's a known fact that Sukha Singh used to attend Niddar Singh's camp in Hounslow quite some time ago, in his younger days. However this doesn't mean he attends it at present.One thing is for certain Sukha Singh has learned as he has done parchar and will continue to learn just as we all do in life.Guru Sahib will test our learniing at appropriate stages of life without a doubt, no matter how much of a Sikh you really are , your sikhi will be tested no doubt.Problem is many of us are not even aware of being tested, and yep I'm one of them too.It's evident from this thread that Sukha Singh doesn't align to Niddar Singh Ji's views which must mean he doesn't attend his sessions no more .So in my books the man has learnt and moved on to impportant things such as the parchar we've all heard in this thread.

So how many of us putting up our hands here after listening to the katha that we are really going to put some effort for ekta, and hold our heads high, move on from this debate and deal greater issues at hand such as cloning such parchar and producing as many as possible English speaking parcharks. The muslims have done a wonderful job here in the UK they do parchar of the koran at most London mosques and others in the UK.Their imams from pakistan get to learn english for free in this country so in turn they do parchar to their youth.I can't even count on one hand the number of parcharks in English in the UK, however we have one here let's treasure and encourage further instead playing the same old tunes over and over again which will ONLY regress then progress.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

It's very encouraging that the vast majority of people here have come out in favour of the Parchaar being done by Sukha Singh Jee and willing to push forward for Panthik unity.

However, the disappointing aspect of this thread is it highlights the very bad tendency amongst Sikhs to always criticise and shoot down anyone who is putting their head above the parapit and doing something positive for GurSikhi Parchaar, for example, Baba Ranjit Singh Jee and now Sukha Singh Jee.

Waheguroo

WHAT is wrong with you guys?!?! ohmy.gif like seriously..did you listen at ALL on what he said??....after listening..didnt you feel like all this seperation...hate towards one another needs to be demolished.......? didnt you feel lthat you should love EVERY sikh, every person, for guruji abides in them...but no some of you have to start talking about flaws...etc..etc... sorry to come off rude but seriously...i have sooo much respect for sukha singh and these previous points .... :D ... HE got up and said what was needed to be said...those of us sitting on our computers just chilin at home werent the ones out there giving that speech INSPIRING others to wake up and know what it means to be a KHALSA. so please if you have something stupid and bad to say ......keep it to yourselfs... nindah is all thats going on ....on almost every topic someone has to say something to tick someone off...is this what sikhi is about?? could you say this stuff knowing guru gobind singh jis standing right next to you???? talking about his sons/daughters?...guys plz just listen to what the guy has to say n get some lahaa ..geez! haha..again pull chuk maaf

..sukha singh if ur reading this..im sure none of this is taken offensive by you since im sure all you care about is what you guru thinks of you. :s You really inspired us. thank you! :D

If anything we should be funding english parchaaraks - not hounding them down on internet forums?

I know there are many more Singhs who maybe have greater knowledge than Sukha Singh - but what are they doing?

THEY ARE SITTING AT HOME - AFRAID OF DOING PARCHAAR - for the precise reasons shown in these posts

If you listen to those revolutionary words which Sukha Singh - takes courage to say something like that on a Gurdwara Stage knowing the pnath is full of snitches and nindaks!

Look at Bhai Sahib's DAILY SEVA FOR THE PANTH >>>> http://hukam.sikhnet.com/ >>> the FIRST EVER daily audio ENGLISH translation of the words of our Guru Ji daily from Harimandar Sahhib!!

Before NINDIYAA comes out of ure mouth - think about how much seva you REALLY do on a daily basis for the Guru Khalsa Panth?

All I can say is Sukha Singh....

PANTH VASSE MEH UJJARRAA - MAN CHAAAO GHANNERRAA!!!!!!!