How To Convince A Sikh About Islam

Singhballer

Guest peacemaker
^^^

What part of it was a fact?

Please do some work on your own but here is a very easy start for you young man.

http://www.searchsikhism.com/falsehood.html

listed here http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=318978

Please read and do your own research before jumping down my neck.

I don't like your attitude and you're the one who is jumping down everyone's neck trying to make what you say as law. I will not look at any links you provide because I don't care to be bothered with this anymore after being talked to so rudely. Have a nice day. You really owe abdus-salaam an apology.

Oh for goodness sake. Young man, please page back and re-read my first post directed to him:

"If a non-Sikh reads Guru Nanak Dev ji's message (Gurmat meaning Guru ji's divine teaching) they will surely notice a vast difference in their own religious teachings.

In my opinion you have not been reading Gurbani."

Thats all i initially said and I am sticking to it.

If you cannot be bothered to read links i provided made by Gursikhs to help with anti-sikh propoganda etc etc then thats your lost.

In my opinion you have not been reading Gurbani."

Thats all i initially said and I am sticking to it.

And I already explained why it was a retarded thing to say in the first place. I looked at that site and I'm not going to go over it point by point (I'm here to learn about Sikhi, not to convert others to Islam), I spotted many misrepresentations, mis-attributions, and eye-rollers like "Muslims should consider themselves lucky to have such a beautiful path offered to them. It is for their own benefit to give up the incomplete and imperfect religion of Islam and adopt the Sikh way of life." But please do 'stand by' a statement that makes no sense and throw hatemongering propaganda my way. There's plenty like you in Islam, and I'm sure if you'd been born into Islam instead you'd be online saying how much Sikhi sucks. Yawn.

What humans have done to Islam will happen to Sikhi if we continue like this.. You INFIDELS ... go play pacman.

UKGuptKaur == Achmed Kaur :s I kill uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! tongue.gif

ps: Before that is taken as a death threat let me tell everyone that its from some video Papi v2.0 sent me.

''Islamics are really after us'',

that made me think , they were after us since Guru Nanak Dev jis time , since their encounters with Guru Arjan Ji, Guru Gobind Singh, from the time the Sahibzadey were bricked in a wall, and murdererd.................and thousands n thousands of other times, not since you had an encounter.

But Khalsa fights injustice, we are in no position to go against Islam , there a muslims of this day and age who would remind us of great saints like Baba Fareed and Mian Mir and many more, we do not hate, becos God does not hate, there is only love and forgivness

Aha hmmm..yeah wow..ok.. grin.gif

3 of you (papi, peacemaker and U) i guess can start a club.

As to the 'young man' comment, please page back to where i started saying that and work out why i am saying it. A bit of grey cells is needed.

Back to my comment and it was after reading his remark "I still believe in Muhammad's revelation but now I also believe in Guru Nanak's message;"

I did not want to do this but it seems a couple of U from the above posters need me to clarify my statement.

A simple eg to show difference's:

Islam basically is saying all non-muslims are infidels, kaffirs etc and even go as far as saying "xyz" are pigs and dogs in school books etc. They are told to emulate their prophet but if the prophet (from haddiths) raped, looted, murdered, created his own laws to justify his heinous acts... etc etc this will undoubtably spread a msg of hate, confusion, anti-sikh sites, terrorism etc etc.

See where i going.

On the hand Gurbani states that the light of God is in all as "all is in God and God is in all."

See where i going.

There are plenty of other examples i can use. So how can you state in the same sentence that you "still in believe in Muhammad's revelation but now you also believe in Guru Nanak's message" ??????

I did not realise that my statement had to be clarified to this detail. Man!!!

Guest peacemaker

UKGUPTKAUR, I really feel sorry for you. Quit while you're ahead. You seem to act like you know all there is to know about Islam. Is this correct? You don't even give the religion a chance. How dare you PORTRAY it in a negative light on this forum! I AM SO ANGRY NOW AND WHEN I GET ANGRY I START TYPING REALLY HARD. CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!???????

LimeyGuptKuar

Well, I'm glad that you showed me that Sikhs can be as stupid and pig headed as Muslims. I could point out verses from your own sources where Nanak himself talks positively about Muslims, but why bother? Don't want me poking around if I'm tentative about joining your little club straight off? Great to know. Really, you're a credit to your faith.