How To Convince A Sikh About Islam

Singhballer

^^^^^^^^ aaaaaw peacemaker i was expecting a better rant then that....... rolleyes.gif

serious i miss ur mammoth mouthing off sessions.......hehehehehe tongue.gif

UK GUPT KAUR - i worry simply for the fact that all ur comment are probably wiping out ur own kamaai, ur only hurting ur own jeevan with such comments..........waheguru resides in all, including those who cant see outside the box of "THIER" sikhi/islam/ etc etc

In all this we forget to love, care, nurture and educate the beatiful language of love, care, compassion and sacrifice...........if we loose this or never had it in the first place then we have no right to call ourselves sikhs..............

bhul chuck maafi

:s

Guest peacemaker
^^^^^^^^ aaaaaw peacemaker i was expecting a better rant then that....... rolleyes.gif

serious i miss ur mammoth mouthing off sessions.......hehehehehe tongue.gif

:D

I don't want to get put back on moderation my first day off. :s

Abdus has come here to learn more about sikhi and what do we give him?? Do you think Guru Ji would have acted in the same manner??
Gurujee even smiled at the Jeevan dude who kicked Him at Mecca. What would one of us have done? We would have without doubt kicked him back, and that too on his face!
love for sikhi is helping someone and not refusing to give your bone marrow coz it means removing some of your hair.. thats the true love in my eyes..
tu hajay tak os gal magar peya aa tongue.gif

Things that some Pakistani Muslims tell their children about Sikhs:

These are some hate stories about Sikhs I have actually heard from mouths personally over the years:

Sikhs were told not to cut their hair until ALL Muslims are killed by Guru Gobind Singh.

Sikhs bath in blood.

Sikhs carry kirpans to kill Muslims.

Sikhs must dip their hair in Muslim blood.

When Sikhs score their parshaad with a kirpan it must have the blood of a Muslim on it.

If is Sikh pulls out his kirpan he/she MUST use it.

Sikhs tried to kill ALL Muslims in Punjab (which is an especially strange claim as they were the majority group in prepartition Punjab)

and thier teaching thier children HATE becauseeeee...? :s :glare: :D

Oh man...If Pakistani Muslims do believe some of the stuff on that list, well, that's sad. Unfortunately there are many conspiracy-minded Muslims who have all kinds of weird theries about Sikhs/Jews/Whoever. Of course, we are not alone in this (I've heard some bizarre stories about Muslims in both conversation and the American press) but admittedly, it's a bigger problem in our community than elsewhere.

I found the "If is Sikh pulls out his kirpan he/she MUST use it" a bit humorous because most kirpans I've seen weren't made for combat and would be useless for cutting vegetables, let alone butchering someone. However, I do know some Sikhs carry functional knives, and honestly not pulling out a weapon if you don't intend to use it is a sound principle, martially speaking. When I have taught friends to shoot, I always emphatically say "Never point this gun at anyone you're not prepared to kill, and never show it off or wave it around." The Samurai who practiced Bushido had similar rules.