Whats The Real Reason For So Much Hatred

Kharku

Not being Desi, I only know what I read in history books. I could never hate Sikhs; I was broke and in a transitory position when I was younger and the Sikhs reached out to me, fed me at the Gurdwaara, and treated me like a brother even though they didn't know me and made no attempt to convert me. I'd love to see all people of God, and all humanity, live in peace someday.

Not being Desi, I only know what I read in history books. I could never hate Sikhs; I was broke and in a transitory position when I was younger and the Sikhs reached out to me, fed me at the Gurdwaara, and treated me like a brother even though they didn't know me and made no attempt to convert me. I'd love to see all people of God, and all humanity, live in peace someday.

wow

what happened to you when you was youger by the way

I was just young and dumb and liked to travel and get in trouble (still do sometimes, but I'm smarter about it now). I ended up in a situation where I was not like, homeless per se but low on money and without a permanent place to crash, and I discovered a Gurdwara by accident when I asked a Sikh in a turban what the signifigance of the stuff he was wearing. He invited me to come eat with them and I did and, um, yeah. That was it. But it wasn't til recently I was willing to unambiguously embrace Nanak as a messenger of God.

I was just young and dumb and liked to travel and get in trouble (still do sometimes, but I'm smarter about it now). I ended up in a situation where I was not like, homeless per se but low on money and without a permanent place to crash, and I discovered a Gurdwara by accident when I asked a Sikh in a turban what the signifigance of the stuff he was wearing. He invited me to come eat with them and I did and, um, yeah. That was it. But it wasn't til recently I was willing to unambiguously embrace Nanak as a messenger of God.

wow, well your welcome to the gurdwara any time, even if you are in trouble. so whats your belive on the following 9 successors of Guru Nanak ji

Kharku

Still figuring that out. I have heard wisdom from them as well and respect Gobind Singh as I respect all brave and principled warriors.

Mehtab

What does that mean? I don't know Punjabi.

Harmeet,

I am from San Diego but have lived all over the world. This happened in the Bay Area though. Don't ask me which gurdwara, I don't know :s

o ok ur from the states, wicked

i think the whole hatred amongst certain individuals of both faiths is simply due down to ego, those who apparently "rep" islam or sikhism till they die, like u see on thers screennames and stuff, the hatred is between them, those individuals who are egoless just get on with there day to day lives in humility without judging others by there ccaste religion etc

those ppl only see a light glowing back at them, the lords light they see the persons religion or colour only the lord residing in each and everyoneee